Charlie Sheen Tries to Heal a Broken Heart in First 'Charles Swan III' Trailer
The first trailer for "A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan III" has been made available for viewing pleasure. Making its way out via Apple, it is full of hilarious moments as the title character played by Charlie Sheen tumbles into his imaginary world after a recent breakup with his beautiful girlfriend.
He and his loyal intimates, Kirby and Saul, are seen dressing as cowboys on a Western set where a girl hits him with an arrow. In another scene, he gets entangled in what seems to be an espionage world and almost gets exploded.
Dubbed a daring, playful comedy of lost love, friendship, revenge fantasies, and Brandy Alexander, "Charles Swan III" follows successful graphic designer Charles whose life falls apart after his true love, Ivana, suddenly breaks off their relationship. He swirls into a downward spiral of doubt, confusion and reflection.
With the support of Kirby (Jason Schwartzman), Saul (Bill Murray), and his sister Izzy (Patricia Arquette), he begins the hard road of self-evaluation to come to terms with a life without Ivana. The film begs the question: Is it possible to love and hate someone at the same time?
Roman Coppola directs the film and writes the script, in addition to serving as producer alongside Youree Henley. The drama comedy film will open in theaters nationwide February 8, 2013.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group