Gabriel Aubry Reunites With Daughter After Reaching Settlement With Halle Berry
Gabriel Aubry was spotted spending time with Nahla, his daughter with Halle Berry, after the protective order barring him from going anywhere near his four-year-old girl, her mother and Olivier Martinez expired. He was seen holding the kid's hand as they walked side by side in what looked like a parking lot.
According to X17Online, Nahla was picked up from school by her nanny and handed to Gabriel. The father wore jeans and white trainers, and hid his bruised face under a hooded jacket, while the kid kept warm in a brown jacket, rainbow leggings and black boots. She looked happy and oblivious to the drama involving the adults around her.
One day prior, Gabriel and Halle who have been fighting over custody of their child since their split announced that they had reached an amiable agreement. Details of the settlement were kept secret, but it may have something to do with Gabriel dropping the temporary restraining order he secured against Martinez.
Olivier made a citizen's arrest against Gabriel after the physical altercation that happened in the driveway of Halle's house after the latter dropped off Nahla for a custodial hand-off. A court hearing is scheduled for December 13, but the baby daddy reportedly won't likely face charges because authorities believe the fight was a "mutual combat."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl