Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen Honored at 2012 Billboard Women in Music Luncheon
Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen were bonding with many other female artists to celebrate the most powerful and talented women in the music business. They stepped out to attend 2012 Billboard Women in Music luncheon at Capitale in New York City on Friday evening, November 30.
Katy was a hot pink. The "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" hitmaker showed off her curves in a thight-fitting dress with ruffled neckline. Bringing her parents to the event, she took time to pose with Carly who looked lovely in a blue sleeveless outfit with short tiered skirt.
The former wife of Russell Brand also hugged it out with Ciara who flaunted her legs in a skin-tight mini leather dress she paired with matching heels. "Had A Great Time 2Day At Billboards Woman Of The Year Event.. @katyperry Is Truly 1 Awesome Lady! Ow!" she gushed.
Other guests included Cher Lloyd and Natalie Morales. Among the gentlemen of the evening were Hunter Hayes and Jon Stewart. "The X Factor" alum Cher excitedly tweeted about her encounter with "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker Carly.
Katy is Billboard's 2012 Woman of the Year. Past honorees included Beyonce Knowles, Taylor Swift, Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie and Ciara.
Carly, meanwhile, is the Rising Star of the Year. "I am moved beyond words- but I'm supposed to give a speech. Hope for me;" she tweeted. "Big thanks to everyone @Billboard for honoring me with the Rising Star Award! Also congrats to @KatyPerry ~ Woman of the Year!"
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3