'Girls' Season 2 Trailer: Hannah's Stalker and First Look at Marnie's Mom
HBO has dropped the first trailer for "Girls" season 2, giving a preview to the new troubles faced by the lead characters. Hannah is now living with his gay best friend Eli and is hooking up with random guys in an attempt to find a kind, sexy and responsible man she's always wanted to have, but Adam is still in love with her and does crazy things to win her back.
Shoshanna, who lost her virginity to Ray at the end of the first season, declares, "I may be deflowered, but I'm not devalued." She has an awkward encounter with Ray at a party, but they end up on bed again.
Marnie, meanwhile, is seemingly losing a direction in her life, but things look brighter for her when she meets with Booth Jonathan (guest star Jorma Taccone) and hooks up with him again. Her mother, who is played by Rita Wilson, is also featured in the video.
As for Jessa, she is still married to venture capitalist Thomas-John and is adjusting to her new life after the surprise wedding.
"Girls" season 2 will premiere Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Girls News
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion