'Girls' Season 2 Trailer: Hannah's Stalker and First Look at Marnie's Mom
HBO has dropped the first trailer for "Girls" season 2, giving a preview to the new troubles faced by the lead characters. Hannah is now living with his gay best friend Eli and is hooking up with random guys in an attempt to find a kind, sexy and responsible man she's always wanted to have, but Adam is still in love with her and does crazy things to win her back.
Shoshanna, who lost her virginity to Ray at the end of the first season, declares, "I may be deflowered, but I'm not devalued." She has an awkward encounter with Ray at a party, but they end up on bed again.
Marnie, meanwhile, is seemingly losing a direction in her life, but things look brighter for her when she meets with Booth Jonathan (guest star Jorma Taccone) and hooks up with him again. Her mother, who is played by Rita Wilson, is also featured in the video.
As for Jessa, she is still married to venture capitalist Thomas-John and is adjusting to her new life after the surprise wedding.
"Girls" season 2 will premiere Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Girls News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville