'Girls' Season 2 Trailer: Hannah's Stalker and First Look at Marnie's Mom
HBO has dropped the first trailer for "Girls" season 2, giving a preview to the new troubles faced by the lead characters. Hannah is now living with his gay best friend Eli and is hooking up with random guys in an attempt to find a kind, sexy and responsible man she's always wanted to have, but Adam is still in love with her and does crazy things to win her back.
Shoshanna, who lost her virginity to Ray at the end of the first season, declares, "I may be deflowered, but I'm not devalued." She has an awkward encounter with Ray at a party, but they end up on bed again.
Marnie, meanwhile, is seemingly losing a direction in her life, but things look brighter for her when she meets with Booth Jonathan (guest star Jorma Taccone) and hooks up with him again. Her mother, who is played by Rita Wilson, is also featured in the video.
As for Jessa, she is still married to venture capitalist Thomas-John and is adjusting to her new life after the surprise wedding.
"Girls" season 2 will premiere Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Girls News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker