'Sons of Anarchy' Star Johnny Lewis' Death Ruled Accidental
It has just been revealed that "Sons of Anarchy" star Johnny Lewis was not under the influence of drugs when he plunged two floors down to his death. A report from the Los Angeles County coroner's office determined that his death was accidental.
Back in September, Lewis' lifeless body was found on the driveway of a Los Feliz neighborhood building. He died of his injuries after falling from a second-storey building where an 81-year-old lady named Catherine Davis was beaten to death. It was alleged that Lewis killed the landlady, struggled with a neighbor, ran to the roof and fell.
Investigation of his death concluded that there was no evidence of interference from another party. It was also unlikely that Lewis would jump to his death. The report said the actor "apparently lost his balance or struck an object" during his attempt to escape the crime scene.
Meanwhile, it is yet to be determined whether Lewis was responsible for the death of Davis. "Apparently Johnny Lewis appears to be the murder suspect of Davis," the Los Angeles Police Department told Us Weekly at the time. "Detectives say Davis was apparently murdered in her Los Feliz home. Police received a call from a screaming woman at that location and that is all we have. Investigation is ongoing. Appears Lewis also fell from a roof and died in the driveway."
Wendy Feldman, who worked with him on "a potential alternative sentence that would keep him out of jail," said previously that Lewis was struggling with "psychopathy or bipolar disorder" before his death.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt