Video Premiere: Ne-Yo's 'Forever Now'
Ne-Yo officially picked "Forever Now" as the second single from his fifth studio album "R.E.D." and released a music video for it. The R 'n' B star, who has become an actor as well, inserted a mini scene before the song starts to play.
"I keep having the same dream," Ne-Yo said in the beginning of the video. "I see her with somebody else. I know what the dream means. I'm gonna lose her, if not to my career then to another man for not being a man that I'm supposed to be. I'm screaming but she can't hear me. She can't see me. I can't let that happen." The scene moves on to Ne-Yo in a press conference and dance rehearsal.
"Forever Now" is the follow up to first single "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)" which has entered the Top 10 on Billboard Hot 100. Ne-Yo previously revealed that he had many options on what to release as the second single.
"OK, well the next single we just shot the video for is a song on the album called 'Forever Now.' It's on the pop and dance side of things. But there's also a record on the R&B side of things called 'Should Be You,' featuring Fabolous and Diddy," he told MTV earlier this month, adding "Miss Right" was also a contender.
Upon its release, "R.E.D.", an acronym for Realizing Every Dream, entered the U.S. Billboard Hot 200 chart at number four, selling 66,000 copies in its first week.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake