One Direction to Launch New Fragrance in 2013
One Direction want women to smell like how they like it. The British boyband are venturing out to the perfumery business by planning to launch a new fragrance next year.
The fivesome have struck a deal with Olivann Beauty to develop a scent for women, as well as other ancillary products. Women's Wear Daily quoted Dana Kline, president of Olivann Beauty, as saying that the boys have been working on the concept for about six months.
The perfume is yet to have a name. It will first be sold fall next year in cities where the band are touring before it is launched in other markets. Details about the fragrance will be released early next year.
Harry Styles and his bandmates will kick off a massive 2013 world tour in February in Europe. They will next make stops in United States starting June. The concert will be chronicled for a 3-D movie directed by Morgan Spurlock.
Beside perfume, the boys have released a line of action figures. "I think we all wanted them to be as authentic as possible, and obviously, if we got involved in the outfits and stuff, then it's a lot of stuff that we'd probably wear," bandmember Zayn Malik said. "And it's cool for the fans because they get a doll with outfits that we've picked."
More One Direction News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory