CBS Announces Airdate of 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards
The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences has set the date for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. The show will take place on Sunday, September 22, 2013 and air live on CBS from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California.
Nominations for the upcoming Emmys will be announced Thursday, July 18 at the Academy's Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood. Meanwhile, the winners of Primetime Creative Arts Emmys will be announced Sunday, September 15.
There's no word on who will host the 2013 Emmys, but traditionally, networks pick the star of their own show to take the hosting gig during their turn to air the event. This year, ABC tapped its late-night show host Jimmy Kimmel to lead the ceremony airing on the network. In 2009 when the Emmys aired on CBS, "How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris took the role.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune