CBS Announces Airdate of 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards
The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences has set the date for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. The show will take place on Sunday, September 22, 2013 and air live on CBS from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California.
Nominations for the upcoming Emmys will be announced Thursday, July 18 at the Academy's Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood. Meanwhile, the winners of Primetime Creative Arts Emmys will be announced Sunday, September 15.
There's no word on who will host the 2013 Emmys, but traditionally, networks pick the star of their own show to take the hosting gig during their turn to air the event. This year, ABC tapped its late-night show host Jimmy Kimmel to lead the ceremony airing on the network. In 2009 when the Emmys aired on CBS, "How I Met Your Mother" star Neil Patrick Harris took the role.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'