Video: Matthew Perry Takes on Angus T. Jones' 'Men' Rant
Matthew Perry claims to have been inspired by Angus T. Jones to skim the bible in a newly-released Funny or Die video. Spoofing the young actor's "Two and a Half Men" rant, Perry says he realizes his own show "Go On" is "a complete abomination with terrible morals."
"Don't watch my show. I want you to stop watching NBC's 'Go On'," the former "Friends" actor states. He goes on mocking the failure of his previous sitcom "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip", claiming he made a similar video to urge people not to watch "Studio 60". He says, "Now that video was very successful. No one watched that show."
Perry is then interrupted by his co-star Brett Gelman who calls him selfish and narcissistic for blasting "Go On". Gelman later manages to convince Perry to issue an apology in exchange for pain pills. "If you apologize, I'll give you some Percocet," Gelman says. "And I won't tell anybody."
Prior to Perry, Rainn Wilson has spoofed Jones' "Men" bashing, telling people not to watch "The Office". Jones himself has apologized for his derogatory statements about the CBS sitcom and will reportedly complete his contractual obligations on the long-running series until at least the end of the current season.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day