New Promo of 'The Walking Dead' 3.08 Reveals Tyreese
Tyreese is indeed going to be introduced in the midseason finale of "The Walking Dead" and first look at the character can be found in Latino America Fox's promo for the said episode. The footage also confirms reports that "The Wire" alum Chad Coleman takes on the role.
In it, Tyreese and four other people are standing just outside the prison. A woman says, "This is a mistake," before they enter the prison through a broken gate. It appears that one of them is injured.
Earlier this week, the comic book creator and executive produder Robert Kirkman refused to confirm Tyreese's appearance and Coleman's casting. "I can say that I would certainly be thrilled to have Tyreese in the show - he's one of my favourite characters from the comic," he coyly said.
"I've been a fan of Chad Coleman since I first saw him on 'The Wire' and I think he would be a terrific addition to this cast," he went on gushing. "All that said, this all seems to be rumour so I can't really comment on things either way."
The episode which marks Tyreese's debut is titled "Made to Suffer" and will air Sunday, December 2 at 9/8c on AMC. In it, Rick will finally meet the Governor in his attempt to save Glenn and Maggie.
More The Walking Dead News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3