Karmin and Coach Team Up on New Holiday Video 'Sleigh Ride'
Pop duo and real life lovers Karmin have premiered their eye-candy video for the holiday classic track "Sleigh Ride". The new fun and colorful clip landed on YouTube on Thursday, November 29 and shows Amy Heidemann and fiance Nick Louis Noonan in extreme holiday joy and merry-making while wearing high-fashion outfits from Coach's 2012 winter collection.
The video starts out with the duo arriving at an unassuming apartment. Once they open the door, viewers immediately enter a winter wonderland complete with a giant sleigh, a huge Christmas tree decorated with beautiful lights, bright red and white furniture, and some pretty cool graphics effects on the photo frames found inside the apartment.
In addition to showing their musical performance, Heidemann and Noonan also do a lot of fashion modeling throughout the shoot of the clip. All the winter clothes and accessories the two wear are from Coach's winter fashion ensemble. With the help of celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe, the couple doubles as models for the fashion retailer.
Heidemann's look has a retro feel from the sixties and the seventies. She is seen wearing a furry hat and collarless boucle coat, and then changes to a plaid cape and an orange wool hat. Her fiance, in the meantime, wears fedoras and furry trappers to give him that classic look while showing off his talents on the trombone.
"We try to incorporate a lot of personality into our music, and the clothes have to sort of make sense with that. We have to feel comfortable doing it - that's what it really comes down to. Does it feel good? Does it feel like you?" explained Heidemann.
Karmin's "Sleigh Ride" Music Video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3