Ke$ha: I Would Love to Have Sex With Justin Bieber
Although Ke$ha denied she once had sex with Justin Bieber, she didn't rule out a possible hookup with the teen heartthrob. "Sure," she said when asked in an interview with Rolling Stone if she would consider it "now that he's single."
"Wait, is he even legal? Could I go to jail for this?" she asked, referring to Bieber's young age. After assured that the Biebs is 18 now, she said, "OK, then, I would. We could go out and buy lottery tickets, vote, play putt-putt golf. All the things that are legal at the age of 18."
When the interviewer told her that putt-putt golf can be played by people at any age, the Nashville-born "Tik Tok" hitmaker responded, "In Tennessee you do. They take it really seriously. But you can marry your cousin - I think that's legal at any age."
Bieber himself may or may not have reconciled his romance with Selena Gomez. Despite news that they broke up, the young stars were spotted going out together in several occasions, including attending an after-party of 2012 American Music Awards.
More Ke$ha News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary