Pitbull, Kelly Clarkson and More Artists Confirmed for 'VH1 Divas' Special
More music greats are confirmed to join the fashion event of the year as singer Kelly Clarkson and Latino rapper Pitbull were added to the list of performers for "VH1 Divas". The fashion and music TV special has also included Havana Brown, Melanie Fiona, and Metric to their lineup of performers on December 16.
All the newly-confirmed artists will perform at L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium alongside previously announced musicians such as Demi Lovato, Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Kelly Rowland, and Jordin Sparks. "American Idol" season eight runner-up Adam Lambert, who will appear on the show for the first time, is set to take on the hosting role. He has recently released a couple of fun promo videos for the show as well.
Aside from all the great entertainment for the event, "VH1 Divas" will pay tribute to two women who have made huge contributions in the music world namely singer Whitney Houston and Donna Summer. Houston and Summer appeared several times on the stage of VH1 for the past years and both passed away early this year.
Ticket sales from the show will benefit the Save the Music Foundation, a charity institution supported by VH1. It is aimed at keeping music education alive in American public schools and has raised more than $49.5 million for new musical instruments to date.
"VH1 Divas" airs live on December 16 at 9 P.M. ET/PT from Los Angeles.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?