Pitbull, Kelly Clarkson and More Artists Confirmed for 'VH1 Divas' Special
More music greats are confirmed to join the fashion event of the year as singer Kelly Clarkson and Latino rapper Pitbull were added to the list of performers for "VH1 Divas". The fashion and music TV special has also included Havana Brown, Melanie Fiona, and Metric to their lineup of performers on December 16.
All the newly-confirmed artists will perform at L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium alongside previously announced musicians such as Demi Lovato, Ciara, Miley Cyrus, Kelly Rowland, and Jordin Sparks. "American Idol" season eight runner-up Adam Lambert, who will appear on the show for the first time, is set to take on the hosting role. He has recently released a couple of fun promo videos for the show as well.
Aside from all the great entertainment for the event, "VH1 Divas" will pay tribute to two women who have made huge contributions in the music world namely singer Whitney Houston and Donna Summer. Houston and Summer appeared several times on the stage of VH1 for the past years and both passed away early this year.
Ticket sales from the show will benefit the Save the Music Foundation, a charity institution supported by VH1. It is aimed at keeping music education alive in American public schools and has raised more than $49.5 million for new musical instruments to date.
"VH1 Divas" airs live on December 16 at 9 P.M. ET/PT from Los Angeles.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier