Mayim Bialik Officially Files for Divorce From Husband of Nine Years
Mayim Bialik has officially filed a legal request for dissolution of marriage to her husband of nine years, Michael Stone. "The Big Bang Theory" actress submitted her divorce papers in court on November 21, the same day she announced separation from the father of her two sons.
In the legal filings unveiled Thursday, November 29, Bialik cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. The actress asked for joint legal and physical custody of their minor children, 7-year-old Miles Roosevelt Bialik Stone and 4-year-old Frederick Heschel Bialik Stone.
Bialik married Stone on August 31, 2003 in a Victorian-themed ceremony. She's well known for her "attachment parenting" that included sleeping with her kids. "The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision," she previously insisted.
She added, "Relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip