Mayim Bialik Officially Files for Divorce From Husband of Nine Years
Mayim Bialik has officially filed a legal request for dissolution of marriage to her husband of nine years, Michael Stone. "The Big Bang Theory" actress submitted her divorce papers in court on November 21, the same day she announced separation from the father of her two sons.
In the legal filings unveiled Thursday, November 29, Bialik cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. The actress asked for joint legal and physical custody of their minor children, 7-year-old Miles Roosevelt Bialik Stone and 4-year-old Frederick Heschel Bialik Stone.
Bialik married Stone on August 31, 2003 in a Victorian-themed ceremony. She's well known for her "attachment parenting" that included sleeping with her kids. "The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision," she previously insisted.
She added, "Relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival