Mayim Bialik Officially Files for Divorce From Husband of Nine Years
Mayim Bialik has officially filed a legal request for dissolution of marriage to her husband of nine years, Michael Stone. "The Big Bang Theory" actress submitted her divorce papers in court on November 21, the same day she announced separation from the father of her two sons.
In the legal filings unveiled Thursday, November 29, Bialik cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. The actress asked for joint legal and physical custody of their minor children, 7-year-old Miles Roosevelt Bialik Stone and 4-year-old Frederick Heschel Bialik Stone.
Bialik married Stone on August 31, 2003 in a Victorian-themed ceremony. She's well known for her "attachment parenting" that included sleeping with her kids. "The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision," she previously insisted.
She added, "Relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs