Mayim Bialik Officially Files for Divorce From Husband of Nine Years
Mayim Bialik has officially filed a legal request for dissolution of marriage to her husband of nine years, Michael Stone. "The Big Bang Theory" actress submitted her divorce papers in court on November 21, the same day she announced separation from the father of her two sons.
In the legal filings unveiled Thursday, November 29, Bialik cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason of their split. The actress asked for joint legal and physical custody of their minor children, 7-year-old Miles Roosevelt Bialik Stone and 4-year-old Frederick Heschel Bialik Stone.
Bialik married Stone on August 31, 2003 in a Victorian-themed ceremony. She's well known for her "attachment parenting" that included sleeping with her kids. "The hands-on style of parenting we practice played no role in the changes that led to this decision," she previously insisted.
She added, "Relationships are complicated no matter what style of parenting you choose."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna