Former Child Actor Fred Savage and Wife Welcome Baby Boy
Fred Savage and wife Jennifer Lynn Stone recently welcomed their third child. The proud father tweeted on Monday, November 26, "He's here," and posted a picture of his son's little hand on Instagram.
Sending the cute picture, he was congratulated by his fans. A fan said, "Such a beautiful picture." Meanwhile, another Instagram user commented on the image, saying, "Perfect little hand. Perfect little head. Well done."
The 36-year-old, who is known for his role as the grandson on "The Princess Bride", previously didn't make any statements to announce that he was expecting a third child. He also didn't reveal any further details about the newborn baby.
With the birth of the baby boy, the "Jungle Book: Mowgli's Story" actor and Jennifer have three children in total. The happy parents also have a 6-year-old son named Oliver and a 4-year-old daughter named Lily.
Fred, who directed several episodes of "Wizards of Waverly Place", was open to public about his wife's second pregnancy. In 2008, he told PEOPLE, "We've got number two cooking right now. We're due in May." Back then, when he was asked about whether he would consider to have more children, he answered, "That's a discussion."
Fred made his acting debut when he starred in 1986's "The Boy Who Could Fly". He was at the height of his fame when he starred on "The Wonder Years" and "The Princess Bride". He now spends most of his time working behind the lens as director and producer of film and television, while providing the voice of Noah in "Generator Rex".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival