Lady GaGa on 'ARTPOP': 'I Have Written Like 50 Songs'
Fans of Lady GaGa will definitely get their money's worth once the singer's new album, "ARTPOP", hits the stores. She has announced via a tweet that she has written around fifty songs for the multi-media masterpiece expected to go on sale early 2013.
The "Born This Way" hitmaker answered a question posted on her Twitter wall from a fan regarding the new album. She shared, "I have written like 50 songs, I don't know what will rise to top. But that's how I wrote the fame/the fame monster."
GaGa was of course referring to her past records 2008's "The Fame" and 2009's "The Fame Monster", which both got good reviews and were well received by listeners and music critics. The 26-year-old pop diva also claimed that she had the same amount of written material for the two albums at the time of their production.
The abundant amount of songs for "ARTPOP" seemed logical, though. GaGa announced in earlier reports that she planned to have two volumes for the new set. It would be split into a radio-friendly "commercial" volume and a more edgy "experimental" version, which will be released six months apart.
"ARTPOP" will also be a multi-media package. GaGa has been busy working on an interactive app that will accompany the release of the album. "The developers on ARTPOP are all like 22 and genius kids. You'd be surprised how many genius little monsters there are," shared the singer.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie