Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez Reach Settlement After Thanksgiving Fistfight
The Thanksgiving-fight drama surrounding Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez has been resolved. Lawyers for the parties involved in the case have met in court Thursday, November 29 to discuss their terms in front of the presiding judge for a win-win solution.
The settlement was announced by Halle's lawyer Blair Berk who held up a paper with a handwritten message to the press outside the court. "The parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter," the note read.
The Bond girl of "Die Another Day" and her current fiance Olivier were not present during the announcement, but Gabriel was there along with his attorney Shawn Holley. The 37-year-old model hid his black bruised eyes under dark shades.
Elsewhere, Halle was spotted taking her daughter with Gabriel, Nahla, to her school in Los Angeles. The actress walked her little girl to the school ground in a gray poncho-styled top and jeans, while the kid was bundled up in a jacket and jeans.
Rumor has it, Halle is quietly selling her house where Gabriel and Olivier fought. The mother of one allegedly puts the place on market for $15 million and gives a prominent realtor a pocket listing, a term for property that isn't publicly advertised.
The 5,900 sq. ft. Tuscan-style mansion boasts five bedrooms, a huge backyard, a 1,400 sq. ft. guest house, a pool and spa.
Earlier this year, Halle revealed her desire to move to Paris with Nahla and Olivier to escape paparazzi's glare. A judge denied her request unless Gabriel moved to France too, reasoning that the long distance would harm the father-daughter close relationship between Gabriel and Nahla.
According to Gabriel's testimony after the Thanksgiving brawl, Olivier was angry with the way things turned out in the custody battle between Gabriel and Halle. The "Dark Tide" actor reportedly threatened to kill him if he didn't move to Paris to follow them.
More Halle Berry News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign