Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez Reach Settlement After Thanksgiving Fistfight
The Thanksgiving-fight drama surrounding Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez has been resolved. Lawyers for the parties involved in the case have met in court Thursday, November 29 to discuss their terms in front of the presiding judge for a win-win solution.
The settlement was announced by Halle's lawyer Blair Berk who held up a paper with a handwritten message to the press outside the court. "The parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter," the note read.
The Bond girl of "Die Another Day" and her current fiance Olivier were not present during the announcement, but Gabriel was there along with his attorney Shawn Holley. The 37-year-old model hid his black bruised eyes under dark shades.
Elsewhere, Halle was spotted taking her daughter with Gabriel, Nahla, to her school in Los Angeles. The actress walked her little girl to the school ground in a gray poncho-styled top and jeans, while the kid was bundled up in a jacket and jeans.
Rumor has it, Halle is quietly selling her house where Gabriel and Olivier fought. The mother of one allegedly puts the place on market for $15 million and gives a prominent realtor a pocket listing, a term for property that isn't publicly advertised.
The 5,900 sq. ft. Tuscan-style mansion boasts five bedrooms, a huge backyard, a 1,400 sq. ft. guest house, a pool and spa.
Earlier this year, Halle revealed her desire to move to Paris with Nahla and Olivier to escape paparazzi's glare. A judge denied her request unless Gabriel moved to France too, reasoning that the long distance would harm the father-daughter close relationship between Gabriel and Nahla.
According to Gabriel's testimony after the Thanksgiving brawl, Olivier was angry with the way things turned out in the custody battle between Gabriel and Halle. The "Dark Tide" actor reportedly threatened to kill him if he didn't move to Paris to follow them.
More Halle Berry News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson