Michael Jackson's Father Joe Jackson Hospitalized for Mild Stroke
Joe Jackson sparked a health scare, just a few days after Thanksgiving. The father of late King of Pop Michael Jackson suffered a mild stroke on late Wednesday night, November 28, or early Thursday morning, November 29, and checked into a Las Vegas hospital.
A spokeswoman, Angel Howansky, revealed to the Associated Press that the 83-year-old Jackson patriarch was driven to the hospital by a friend. The former manager of Jackson 5 had trouble standing up and walking, and complained of suffering pain in his head.
Joe is reportedly feeling better now. A family source spills to CNN that he "is in very good spirits" and expects to be released from the medical facility by Friday. The stroke he recently suffered is similar to two others he had in the past five years.
Joe lives in Vegas separately from his wife Katherine who resides in Calabasas, Los Angeles where she takes care of Michael's three minor children, Paris, Prince and Blanket. She's reportedly on her way to Vegas to be with him soon after learning about his latest stroke.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album