Michael Jackson's Father Joe Jackson Hospitalized for Mild Stroke
Joe Jackson sparked a health scare, just a few days after Thanksgiving. The father of late King of Pop Michael Jackson suffered a mild stroke on late Wednesday night, November 28, or early Thursday morning, November 29, and checked into a Las Vegas hospital.
A spokeswoman, Angel Howansky, revealed to the Associated Press that the 83-year-old Jackson patriarch was driven to the hospital by a friend. The former manager of Jackson 5 had trouble standing up and walking, and complained of suffering pain in his head.
Joe is reportedly feeling better now. A family source spills to CNN that he "is in very good spirits" and expects to be released from the medical facility by Friday. The stroke he recently suffered is similar to two others he had in the past five years.
Joe lives in Vegas separately from his wife Katherine who resides in Calabasas, Los Angeles where she takes care of Michael's three minor children, Paris, Prince and Blanket. She's reportedly on her way to Vegas to be with him soon after learning about his latest stroke.
More Michael Jackson News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge