PSY, Demi Lovato and More to Sing for 'Christmas in Washington'
PSY, Demi Lovato, and Diana Ross are among the celebrities who will perform for TNT's "Christmas in Washington" special. Meanwhile, talk show host Conan O'Brien will be back for the second consecutive year as the event's host.
The holiday telecast will be taped from Washington D.C.'s National Building Museum and aired on December 21. It also features "American Idol" winner Scotty McCreery, "The Voice" finalist Chris Mann and "Smash" star Megan Hilty. Special guests of honor are President Barack Obama and wife Michelle.
Entering its 31st year, "Christmas in Washington" is a holiday tradition which benefits the Children's National Medical Center.
Last year, the annual holiday concert brought Justin Bieber, Cee-Lo, Jennifer Hudson, Victoria Justice and The Band Perry to the stage. The president's daughters, Malia and Sasha, got the privilege of singing "Mistletoe" with their idol, Bieber.
On another news, the Christmas spirit is already happening in New York. The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree was lit in New York Wednesday, November 28 night with the help from Mariah Carey, Cee-Lo and Rod Stewart among others. Live performances also came from McCreery, Il Volo, Victoria Justice, Brooke White, Trace Adkins and Tony Bennett.
The Christmas tree will remain lit until January 7 and be turned into lumber for Habitat for Humanity.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion