PSY, Demi Lovato and More to Sing for 'Christmas in Washington'
PSY, Demi Lovato, and Diana Ross are among the celebrities who will perform for TNT's "Christmas in Washington" special. Meanwhile, talk show host Conan O'Brien will be back for the second consecutive year as the event's host.
The holiday telecast will be taped from Washington D.C.'s National Building Museum and aired on December 21. It also features "American Idol" winner Scotty McCreery, "The Voice" finalist Chris Mann and "Smash" star Megan Hilty. Special guests of honor are President Barack Obama and wife Michelle.
Entering its 31st year, "Christmas in Washington" is a holiday tradition which benefits the Children's National Medical Center.
Last year, the annual holiday concert brought Justin Bieber, Cee-Lo, Jennifer Hudson, Victoria Justice and The Band Perry to the stage. The president's daughters, Malia and Sasha, got the privilege of singing "Mistletoe" with their idol, Bieber.
On another news, the Christmas spirit is already happening in New York. The Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree was lit in New York Wednesday, November 28 night with the help from Mariah Carey, Cee-Lo and Rod Stewart among others. Live performances also came from McCreery, Il Volo, Victoria Justice, Brooke White, Trace Adkins and Tony Bennett.
The Christmas tree will remain lit until January 7 and be turned into lumber for Habitat for Humanity.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic