Jessica Simpson Wants Marriage Before Baby No. 2 Is Born
Soon after the rumors spread that Jessica Simpson is pregnant again, the news of marriage follows. The singer/actress reportedly wants to tie the knot first before her second child with NFL fiance Eric Johnson (II) is born.
Simpson had a December marriage in mind but the plan changed when she found out that her best friend Cacee Cobb will be getting married in the same month. "Jessica wanted to get married before Christmas and was thinking of a date in December," a source told Radar Online. "But then Cacee set a date with Donald (Faison) for December, her father was caught up in the gay scandal and then she found out she was pregnant."
Although she may be showing by the time she walks down the aisle, Simpson is not concerned at all because she "feels she has put off her nuptials for far too long." The 32-year-old weighed about 200 pounds when she was pregnant with her first child, Maxwell, but has lost more than 60 pounds thanks to Weight Watchers.
Simpson is now looking at early 2013 for a nuptials. "Date-wise, she's thinking before next summer, possibly February or March," the insider said. She is reportedly only nine weeks along, meaning she would be well in her second trimester by the time the wedding is on.
Both Simpson and Johnson have remained quiet about the pregnancy rumor but sources said they wanted to keep it a secret until she completes the first trimester.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game