Jessica Simpson Wants Marriage Before Baby No. 2 Is Born
Soon after the rumors spread that Jessica Simpson is pregnant again, the news of marriage follows. The singer/actress reportedly wants to tie the knot first before her second child with NFL fiance Eric Johnson (II) is born.
Simpson had a December marriage in mind but the plan changed when she found out that her best friend Cacee Cobb will be getting married in the same month. "Jessica wanted to get married before Christmas and was thinking of a date in December," a source told Radar Online. "But then Cacee set a date with Donald (Faison) for December, her father was caught up in the gay scandal and then she found out she was pregnant."
Although she may be showing by the time she walks down the aisle, Simpson is not concerned at all because she "feels she has put off her nuptials for far too long." The 32-year-old weighed about 200 pounds when she was pregnant with her first child, Maxwell, but has lost more than 60 pounds thanks to Weight Watchers.
Simpson is now looking at early 2013 for a nuptials. "Date-wise, she's thinking before next summer, possibly February or March," the insider said. She is reportedly only nine weeks along, meaning she would be well in her second trimester by the time the wedding is on.
Both Simpson and Johnson have remained quiet about the pregnancy rumor but sources said they wanted to keep it a secret until she completes the first trimester.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'