Jessica Simpson Wants Marriage Before Baby No. 2 Is Born
Soon after the rumors spread that Jessica Simpson is pregnant again, the news of marriage follows. The singer/actress reportedly wants to tie the knot first before her second child with NFL fiance Eric Johnson (II) is born.
Simpson had a December marriage in mind but the plan changed when she found out that her best friend Cacee Cobb will be getting married in the same month. "Jessica wanted to get married before Christmas and was thinking of a date in December," a source told Radar Online. "But then Cacee set a date with Donald (Faison) for December, her father was caught up in the gay scandal and then she found out she was pregnant."
Although she may be showing by the time she walks down the aisle, Simpson is not concerned at all because she "feels she has put off her nuptials for far too long." The 32-year-old weighed about 200 pounds when she was pregnant with her first child, Maxwell, but has lost more than 60 pounds thanks to Weight Watchers.
Simpson is now looking at early 2013 for a nuptials. "Date-wise, she's thinking before next summer, possibly February or March," the insider said. She is reportedly only nine weeks along, meaning she would be well in her second trimester by the time the wedding is on.
Both Simpson and Johnson have remained quiet about the pregnancy rumor but sources said they wanted to keep it a secret until she completes the first trimester.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle