Kris Humphries Got Into Physical Fight With Rajon Rondo
Brooklyn Nets' Kris Humphries got into a physical fight with Rajon Rondo of Bolton Celtics during the Wednesday, November 28 game. The estranged husband of Kim Kardashian was then ejected from the game, so were his teammate Gerald Wallace, and Rondo.
The fight began as the first half was about to end. Humphries fouled Kevin Garnett with a forearm and caused Garnett to fall to the floor. Rondo then pushed Humphries and threw a few punches at him before more players got involved. Rondo and Humphries were quickly thrown out, followed by Wallace who did a second technical foul.
Humphries avoided talking to reporters after the game but posted a picture of his scars from the brawl. "Anybody know where I can get a Tetanus shot in Boston?" he tweeted. Speaking on his defense, his coach Avery Johnson encourages the league to investigate the rules of ejecting players in defensive mode. "I think guys just try to defend themselves. That's a good point. You know I think the league should really take that into account," Johnson said.
Brawl aside, Humphries still has to face Kardashian in court for their divorce case. "Ms. Kardashian is now handcuffed to Kris Humphries," her attorney Laura Wasser told an L.A. Superior Court judge Wednesday. "These delays are forcing her to be married. She wants to dissolve her marriage so she can move on with her life. I don't think [Kris] has a case, it's a fishing expedition."
February 15 has been set as a hearing to determine whether a trial is necessary or not.
More Kris Humphries News
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site