Bobbi Kristina's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Arrested for Reckless Driving
Bobbi Kristina Brown is not the only one who has to deal with the cops on Wednesday, November 28. Just hours after her car was totaled for traveling down an embankment, her boyfriend Nick Gordon was arrested for driving maniacally.
Gordon, according to TMZ, was taken into custody in Alpharetta, Georgia on Wednesday night. He was speeding at 82 miles an hour in a 35 mph zone on Northpoint Parkway, which was crowded with pedestrian. "We are fortunate because that's such a busy corridor with high end retail shopping retaurants and pedestrains at crosswalks," a law enforcement told TMZ, adding "At that speed, it's absolutely reckless."
A confirmation is yet required from Gordon.
It was reported that Gordon and Kristina went through a rough patch lately with the couple ending their engagement. "@REALbkBrown and I are not engaged or dating. Just close like we have always been," Gordon posted on his Twitter. Kristina herself cryptically tweeted, "#onmyown #goingtomakeit #determined".
Kristina was unhurt in the single crash that wrecked her Camaro. "Our police officers assigned to the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety arrived on scene and discovered a black Camaro with moderate damage. The investigation revealed the driver lost control and the vehicle left Beaver Creek Road on the east side and traveled down an embankment," public information officer with the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety said in an email.
More Bobbi Kristina Brown News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake