Bobbi Kristina's Boyfriend Nick Gordon Arrested for Reckless Driving
Bobbi Kristina Brown is not the only one who has to deal with the cops on Wednesday, November 28. Just hours after her car was totaled for traveling down an embankment, her boyfriend Nick Gordon was arrested for driving maniacally.
Gordon, according to TMZ, was taken into custody in Alpharetta, Georgia on Wednesday night. He was speeding at 82 miles an hour in a 35 mph zone on Northpoint Parkway, which was crowded with pedestrian. "We are fortunate because that's such a busy corridor with high end retail shopping retaurants and pedestrains at crosswalks," a law enforcement told TMZ, adding "At that speed, it's absolutely reckless."
A confirmation is yet required from Gordon.
It was reported that Gordon and Kristina went through a rough patch lately with the couple ending their engagement. "@REALbkBrown and I are not engaged or dating. Just close like we have always been," Gordon posted on his Twitter. Kristina herself cryptically tweeted, "#onmyown #goingtomakeit #determined".
Kristina was unhurt in the single crash that wrecked her Camaro. "Our police officers assigned to the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety arrived on scene and discovered a black Camaro with moderate damage. The investigation revealed the driver lost control and the vehicle left Beaver Creek Road on the east side and traveled down an embankment," public information officer with the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety said in an email.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik