Lindsay Lohan Released From Police Custody After Punching Woman
Lindsay Lohan and trouble are found in the same sentence again. The actress was arrested on Thursday, November 29 around 4 A.M. in New York City on the allegation of punching a woman in the face. She has since been released from police custody.
Incident happened at NYC nightspot Club Avenue where Lohan got into some kind of argument with a female patron identified as 28-year-old Tiffany Eve Mitchell. They sat in separate booths but near each other, exchanging heated words. The argument turned physical when Lohan allegedly punched Mitchell on the left side of her face.
Lohan had already left the club when the arrest was made. The actress' car was intercepted by police as it pulled away from the venue. "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?" Lohan said as quoted by TMZ when she was handcuffed by the officers. Lohan was then taken to NYPD's 10th Precinct House on third degree misdemeanor assault.
The "Liz & Dick" star was released that same morning, given a desk appearance ticket that requires her to appear in court on January 11. She looked "visibly tired" after spending several hours at the station, officers said. Lohan covered her face with her bodyguard's blazer when making the exit and heading to her awaiting car.
Mitchell was also questioned and taken to W. 20th St. police station. Investigators made a return to the club to find out what happened through security footage.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung
- 'Supergirl': Get First Look at General Zod in Set Photos and Video
- Desperate Tyga to Use Son King Cairo to Get Back With Kylie Jenner
- Beyonce's Pic of Ordering Food Sparks Funny Twitter Reactions
- 'Cars 3' New Trailer Sees Lightning McQueen's Emotional Crisis