Lindsay Lohan Released From Police Custody After Punching Woman
Lindsay Lohan and trouble are found in the same sentence again. The actress was arrested on Thursday, November 29 around 4 A.M. in New York City on the allegation of punching a woman in the face. She has since been released from police custody.
Incident happened at NYC nightspot Club Avenue where Lohan got into some kind of argument with a female patron identified as 28-year-old Tiffany Eve Mitchell. They sat in separate booths but near each other, exchanging heated words. The argument turned physical when Lohan allegedly punched Mitchell on the left side of her face.
Lohan had already left the club when the arrest was made. The actress' car was intercepted by police as it pulled away from the venue. "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?" Lohan said as quoted by TMZ when she was handcuffed by the officers. Lohan was then taken to NYPD's 10th Precinct House on third degree misdemeanor assault.
The "Liz & Dick" star was released that same morning, given a desk appearance ticket that requires her to appear in court on January 11. She looked "visibly tired" after spending several hours at the station, officers said. Lohan covered her face with her bodyguard's blazer when making the exit and heading to her awaiting car.
Mitchell was also questioned and taken to W. 20th St. police station. Investigators made a return to the club to find out what happened through security footage.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split