Videos: Zoe Saldana and Colin Farrell Team Up to Fight Against AIDS
Zoe Saldana and Colin Farrell were among artists, who took their time to record a series of videos to ask their fans to participate in a war against AIDS. The videos were released on Tuesday, November 27 by ONE, a global-anti-poverty organization co-founded by U2's frontman Bono, to commemorate World AIDS Day on December 1.
In her homemade video, Zoe said, "It is very important that we unite and try to make a difference... whether through education or action." She went on, "It is imperative that us as a human race come together to aid those in need and those family and children and women and men who are being affected today by this disease."
Meanwhile, Colin said that AIDS "is not an African disease, it's not an American disease. It's not a disease that is of any country, any region, or any continent... or any sexuality, gay, straight." He went on, "It's just a human disease that has taken so much life, and it continues to do so. It doesn't have to be that way." Later, he concluded, "As one world, let's end this."
Among other artists, who recorded similar videos, were Kellan Lutz, Anne Vyalitsyna, as well as DJ Tiesto. The campaign is open to all people around the world. They are free to share their personal opinions of what inspire them to join the fight through videos. Viewers are also given chances to sign a petition to support the life-saving programs to fight against the severe illness.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding