'American Horror Story' 2.08 Preview: Crazy Santa Claims His Present
Even a dull and gloomy place like Briarcliff doesn't prevent the residents from celebrating Christmas. For an unknown reason, Sister Mary gives a male resident in Briarcliff a Santa Claus costume in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum".
Dressing as a Santa, the insane guy wreaks havoc among other residents and scares Sister Jude. "You left me in that hole to rot. I'm here to open my present!" he tells her while holding a knife, before stabbing someone unseen.
Dr. Arden, meanwhile, thinks Sister Mary has become a danger. "I can't keep babysitting a deranged nun!" he says of Lily Rabe's alter ego. Arden also has a shocking encounter in the Death Chute.
Lana is trying to call the police but she gets caught by Dr. Thredson who rips the phone cord. "I hope you're not planning on making a toll call," he tells her.
"Unholy Night" will air Wednesday, December 5 at 10 P.M. on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell