'American Horror Story' 2.08 Preview: Crazy Santa Claims His Present
Even a dull and gloomy place like Briarcliff doesn't prevent the residents from celebrating Christmas. For an unknown reason, Sister Mary gives a male resident in Briarcliff a Santa Claus costume in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum".
Dressing as a Santa, the insane guy wreaks havoc among other residents and scares Sister Jude. "You left me in that hole to rot. I'm here to open my present!" he tells her while holding a knife, before stabbing someone unseen.
Dr. Arden, meanwhile, thinks Sister Mary has become a danger. "I can't keep babysitting a deranged nun!" he says of Lily Rabe's alter ego. Arden also has a shocking encounter in the Death Chute.
Lana is trying to call the police but she gets caught by Dr. Thredson who rips the phone cord. "I hope you're not planning on making a toll call," he tells her.
"Unholy Night" will air Wednesday, December 5 at 10 P.M. on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera