'American Horror Story' 2.08 Preview: Crazy Santa Claims His Present
Even a dull and gloomy place like Briarcliff doesn't prevent the residents from celebrating Christmas. For an unknown reason, Sister Mary gives a male resident in Briarcliff a Santa Claus costume in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum".
Dressing as a Santa, the insane guy wreaks havoc among other residents and scares Sister Jude. "You left me in that hole to rot. I'm here to open my present!" he tells her while holding a knife, before stabbing someone unseen.
Dr. Arden, meanwhile, thinks Sister Mary has become a danger. "I can't keep babysitting a deranged nun!" he says of Lily Rabe's alter ego. Arden also has a shocking encounter in the Death Chute.
Lana is trying to call the police but she gets caught by Dr. Thredson who rips the phone cord. "I hope you're not planning on making a toll call," he tells her.
"Unholy Night" will air Wednesday, December 5 at 10 P.M. on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service