'American Horror Story' 2.08 Preview: Crazy Santa Claims His Present
Even a dull and gloomy place like Briarcliff doesn't prevent the residents from celebrating Christmas. For an unknown reason, Sister Mary gives a male resident in Briarcliff a Santa Claus costume in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum".
Dressing as a Santa, the insane guy wreaks havoc among other residents and scares Sister Jude. "You left me in that hole to rot. I'm here to open my present!" he tells her while holding a knife, before stabbing someone unseen.
Dr. Arden, meanwhile, thinks Sister Mary has become a danger. "I can't keep babysitting a deranged nun!" he says of Lily Rabe's alter ego. Arden also has a shocking encounter in the Death Chute.
Lana is trying to call the police but she gets caught by Dr. Thredson who rips the phone cord. "I hope you're not planning on making a toll call," he tells her.
"Unholy Night" will air Wednesday, December 5 at 10 P.M. on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective