'American Horror Story' 2.08 Preview: Crazy Santa Claims His Present
Even a dull and gloomy place like Briarcliff doesn't prevent the residents from celebrating Christmas. For an unknown reason, Sister Mary gives a male resident in Briarcliff a Santa Claus costume in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum".
Dressing as a Santa, the insane guy wreaks havoc among other residents and scares Sister Jude. "You left me in that hole to rot. I'm here to open my present!" he tells her while holding a knife, before stabbing someone unseen.
Dr. Arden, meanwhile, thinks Sister Mary has become a danger. "I can't keep babysitting a deranged nun!" he says of Lily Rabe's alter ego. Arden also has a shocking encounter in the Death Chute.
Lana is trying to call the police but she gets caught by Dr. Thredson who rips the phone cord. "I hope you're not planning on making a toll call," he tells her.
"Unholy Night" will air Wednesday, December 5 at 10 P.M. on FX.
More American Horror Story News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'