Mariah Carey Sings and Shows Off Revealing Outfits at Rockefeller Tree Lighting Show
Mariah Carey showed her powerful vocals during the annual tree lighting ceremony at Rockefeller Center on Tuesday, November 27. The pre-taped performance in New York showed Carey's unwavering singing prowess and a lot of her ample cleavage as well. The singer sported two revealing outfits during her set alongside Santa and his elves.
Carey played a nice mix of her classic tunes and a new single while braving the super chilly weather that evening. Her repertoire included the 1994 holiday classic "All I Want for Christmas Is You" followed by her new Christmas track "Christmas Time Is in the Air Again". She also included an a capella version of "We Are Family".
The temperature drop that evening did not stop the 44-year-old diva from slipping into some awfully revealing outfits for the show. She glittered in a red frock with some really serious plunging neckline paired with red satin gloves. For her second appearance, Carey then sported yet another cleavage-enhancing silver gown that screamed the theme of winter with fur hanging on Carey's shoulders and some more shimmering highlights on the dress.
"Walking to the stage to perform at Rock center. Let the festivities begin! Thx 2 all the lambs who are braving the temps here! LYM!!!" tweeted Carey as she prepared for her performance.
Other musical talents and celebrities who will help light up the tree are Cee-Lo Green, country young star Scotty McCreery, singer-actress Bette Midler and comic Billy Crystal. The TV special will air on Wednesday, November 28 on NBC at 8 P.M. ET.
"All I Want for Christmas":
"We Are Family":
"Christmas Time Is in the Air Again":
More Mariah Carey News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign