Pitbull, Carly Rae Jepsen and More Confirmed for 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
Things are slowly coming together for this year's grand music spectacle "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve". Carly Rae Jepsen and Pitbull were just added to the long list of confirmed performers on the much-awaited new year's show. Taylor Swift was previously announced as one of the performers for the star-studded holiday event, which will be hosted by "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest.
Among other big names who will be entertaining both the live and TV viewers are R'n'B queen Brandy, rapper Flo Rida, rock bands Neon Trees and OneRepublic, and pop duo Karmin. More performers and guests are expected to be announced as the grand holiday spectacle closes in. Jepsen, Neon Trees, Karmin, and Flo Rida were also recently seen providing some awesome performances at the 2012 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
This year's "Rockin' Eve" show will also pay tribute to TV personality Dick Clark for his contributions to the entertainment industry. The tribute will come via a two-hour special hosted by Black Eyed Peas' member Stacy Ferguson a.k.a Fergie and actress/comedian Jenny McCarthy. Musicians and other industry celebrities will present clips of the "American Bandstand" host's long and fruitful television career to viewers alongside their remembrances of the late host.
Dick Clark created and hosted the live New York show starting in 1972. The television host passed away in April this year at the age of 82. This year's "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve" will take place in Times Square and will air live on ABC on December 31 starting at 10 P.M. ET.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host