Hope Solo's Husband Jerramy Stevens Arrested on Cannabis Possession Charge
Just weeks after being released from jail, Jerramy Stevens is back to prison. According to Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, the husband of Gold medalist Hope Solo is taken into custody for a second time in less than a month on possession of cannabis charge.
The former NFL player was arrested Wednesday, November 28 at 10 A.M. The ex-Seattle Seahawks star is suspected of violating his probation stemming from a previous marijuana possession charge in 2010 when he was playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Back on November 12, Stevens, 33, was detained on suspicion of assault that involved 31-year-old Solo on their wedding eve. He was released after staying overnight behind bars due to lack of evidence. He married the soccer goalkeeper as scheduled after he was out of jail.
More Hope Solo News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie