Hope Solo's Husband Jerramy Stevens Arrested on Cannabis Possession Charge
Just weeks after being released from jail, Jerramy Stevens is back to prison. According to Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, the husband of Gold medalist Hope Solo is taken into custody for a second time in less than a month on possession of cannabis charge.
The former NFL player was arrested Wednesday, November 28 at 10 A.M. The ex-Seattle Seahawks star is suspected of violating his probation stemming from a previous marijuana possession charge in 2010 when he was playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Back on November 12, Stevens, 33, was detained on suspicion of assault that involved 31-year-old Solo on their wedding eve. He was released after staying overnight behind bars due to lack of evidence. He married the soccer goalkeeper as scheduled after he was out of jail.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame