Hope Solo's Husband Jerramy Stevens Arrested on Cannabis Possession Charge
Just weeks after being released from jail, Jerramy Stevens is back to prison. According to Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, the husband of Gold medalist Hope Solo is taken into custody for a second time in less than a month on possession of cannabis charge.
The former NFL player was arrested Wednesday, November 28 at 10 A.M. The ex-Seattle Seahawks star is suspected of violating his probation stemming from a previous marijuana possession charge in 2010 when he was playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Back on November 12, Stevens, 33, was detained on suspicion of assault that involved 31-year-old Solo on their wedding eve. He was released after staying overnight behind bars due to lack of evidence. He married the soccer goalkeeper as scheduled after he was out of jail.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- Britney Spears Slams Lip-Sync Accusations: 'Nobody Ever Really Gives Me Credit'
- 'Gotham' Star Donal Logue's Child Is Missing
- 'Star Trek' Alum to Direct an Upcoming Episode of 'Star Trek: Discovery'
- Kim Kardashian Mom-Shamed Over Saint West's Front-Facing Car Seat
- Rihanna Caught Making Out With Mystery Man in Spain
- Kendrick Lamar Gets Violent in New Brutal Video for 'Element'
- 'Girl with Dragon Tattoo' Star Michael Nyqvist Dies at 56