Hope Solo's Husband Jerramy Stevens Arrested on Cannabis Possession Charge
Just weeks after being released from jail, Jerramy Stevens is back to prison. According to Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, the husband of Gold medalist Hope Solo is taken into custody for a second time in less than a month on possession of cannabis charge.
The former NFL player was arrested Wednesday, November 28 at 10 A.M. The ex-Seattle Seahawks star is suspected of violating his probation stemming from a previous marijuana possession charge in 2010 when he was playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Back on November 12, Stevens, 33, was detained on suspicion of assault that involved 31-year-old Solo on their wedding eve. He was released after staying overnight behind bars due to lack of evidence. He married the soccer goalkeeper as scheduled after he was out of jail.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'