FOX Sets End Date of 'Mob Doctor' and New Return Date of 'Touch'
FOX will burn off the final episodes of "The Mob Doctor, which gets 13-episode order in its inaugural season. The last four outings of the rookie show starring Jordana Spiro will air December 29, December 31, January 5 and January 7.
The crime drama will air its ninth episode as scheduled on December 3, before going on a hiatus. The following Mondays will be filled with special and holiday programmings as well as "Raising Hope" repeats.
Though the move hints that FOX leans towards the "Mob Doctor" cancellation, the network claims it hasn't made a decision about whether or not to give the drama series a second season.
In other news, FOX pushes back the premiere date of "Touch" season 2 yet again. Initially scheduled to return in late fall before being moved to February 1, the Kiefer Sutherland drama is now set to get a two-hour premiere on February 8.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic