FOX Sets End Date of 'Mob Doctor' and New Return Date of 'Touch'
FOX will burn off the final episodes of "The Mob Doctor, which gets 13-episode order in its inaugural season. The last four outings of the rookie show starring Jordana Spiro will air December 29, December 31, January 5 and January 7.
The crime drama will air its ninth episode as scheduled on December 3, before going on a hiatus. The following Mondays will be filled with special and holiday programmings as well as "Raising Hope" repeats.
Though the move hints that FOX leans towards the "Mob Doctor" cancellation, the network claims it hasn't made a decision about whether or not to give the drama series a second season.
In other news, FOX pushes back the premiere date of "Touch" season 2 yet again. Initially scheduled to return in late fall before being moved to February 1, the Kiefer Sutherland drama is now set to get a two-hour premiere on February 8.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival