FOX Sets End Date of 'Mob Doctor' and New Return Date of 'Touch'
FOX will burn off the final episodes of "The Mob Doctor, which gets 13-episode order in its inaugural season. The last four outings of the rookie show starring Jordana Spiro will air December 29, December 31, January 5 and January 7.
The crime drama will air its ninth episode as scheduled on December 3, before going on a hiatus. The following Mondays will be filled with special and holiday programmings as well as "Raising Hope" repeats.
Though the move hints that FOX leans towards the "Mob Doctor" cancellation, the network claims it hasn't made a decision about whether or not to give the drama series a second season.
In other news, FOX pushes back the premiere date of "Touch" season 2 yet again. Initially scheduled to return in late fall before being moved to February 1, the Kiefer Sutherland drama is now set to get a two-hour premiere on February 8.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video