FOX Sets End Date of 'Mob Doctor' and New Return Date of 'Touch'
FOX will burn off the final episodes of "The Mob Doctor, which gets 13-episode order in its inaugural season. The last four outings of the rookie show starring Jordana Spiro will air December 29, December 31, January 5 and January 7.
The crime drama will air its ninth episode as scheduled on December 3, before going on a hiatus. The following Mondays will be filled with special and holiday programmings as well as "Raising Hope" repeats.
Though the move hints that FOX leans towards the "Mob Doctor" cancellation, the network claims it hasn't made a decision about whether or not to give the drama series a second season.
In other news, FOX pushes back the premiere date of "Touch" season 2 yet again. Initially scheduled to return in late fall before being moved to February 1, the Kiefer Sutherland drama is now set to get a two-hour premiere on February 8.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy