Bobbi Kristina Gets Into Accident After Ending Engagement With Nick Gordon
Bobbi Kristina Brown crashed her Chevy Camaro in a frightening single car accident on Wednesday, November 28. The only daughter of Whitney Houston allegedly lost control of her vehicle when attempting to make a left turn out of her apartment block.
In a picture obtained by TMZ, the front bumper and tires of Bobbi's once-shiny car was badly damaged. Luckily, the young reality TV star was left unharmed in the accident. When cops arrived on the scene, she was standing beside her car without any visible injuries.
"At 11:46 A.M., the Alpharetta 911 center received a telephone call from a passerby who advised us a black Camaro had left a roadway and had traveled down an embankment," said George Gordon, executive officer and public information officer with the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety, in an email to Atlanta-Journal Constitution.
"Our police officers assigned to the Alpharetta Department of Public Safety arrived on scene and discovered a black Camaro with moderate damage. The investigation revealed the driver lost control and the vehicle left Beaver Creek Road on the east side and traveled down an embankment."
The car hit a number of small trees before stopping on a local park trail. "No drugs or alcohol are believed to be factors," the police confirmed. Bobbi was let go after being ticketed for "failure to maintain lane."
She tweeted later on that day, thanking her late mother for watching over her. "My#PersonalGuardianAngel..thankumom.miss&loveumre u'lleverkno. NotAScratch&ok ...Wow,PraiseGod. @nickdgordon ...#SeriousChangeswithinME," she posted.
The accident happened just days after she tweeted a series of cryptic messages that seemed to hint that her romance with her adopted brother Nick Gordon had come to an end. "#onmyown #goingtomakeit #determined," she wrote in one tweet.
A few days earlier, Nick informed his followers to set the record straight on the nature of his now relationship with Bobbi. "@REALbkBrown and I are not engaged or dating. Just close like we have always been," so he posted.
Curious fans can watch the story unraveled on their reality show "The Houstons: On Our Own". "Watch to see how it all unfolds on #TheHoustons on @lifetimetv," an executive producer of the series used the opportunity to promote the upcoming episode on Twitter.
The couple never officially confirmed that they were romantically involved with each other, but they were not shy to show off their affection to each other in numerous occasions.
More Bobbi Kristina Brown News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer