Jessica Simpson Reportedly Is Pregnant With Second Child
Although she has just lost more than 60 pounds of baby weight, Jessica Simpson does not hesitate to get plump again. The singer/actress reportedly is pregnant with her second child, seven months after giving birth to daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson.
Per Us Weekly, a source revealed, "It definitely wasn't planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again." The source added, "She really is overjoyed!" This would be her second child with fiance of two years Eric Johnson (II). A representative for Simpson is yet to respond for confirmation or denial.
After giving birth to Maxwell in May, Simpson joined diet planner Weight Watchers as their spokeswoman. Her diet, which started in July, included smoothies, proteins, veggies and healthy snacks. Simpson, who weighed more than 200 pounds when she was pregnant, also walked an hour daily and hit the gym four days a week.
Simpson has admitted that there was a pressure for her to lose the weight quickly. "My weight has always been something that people like to comment on," she said. "I've gotten used to it. I've had to come to a place where I am comfortable with myself. I'm a mom now and get to be a role model for this beautiful little girl."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby