Jessica Simpson Reportedly Is Pregnant With Second Child
Although she has just lost more than 60 pounds of baby weight, Jessica Simpson does not hesitate to get plump again. The singer/actress reportedly is pregnant with her second child, seven months after giving birth to daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson.
Per Us Weekly, a source revealed, "It definitely wasn't planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again." The source added, "She really is overjoyed!" This would be her second child with fiance of two years Eric Johnson (II). A representative for Simpson is yet to respond for confirmation or denial.
After giving birth to Maxwell in May, Simpson joined diet planner Weight Watchers as their spokeswoman. Her diet, which started in July, included smoothies, proteins, veggies and healthy snacks. Simpson, who weighed more than 200 pounds when she was pregnant, also walked an hour daily and hit the gym four days a week.
Simpson has admitted that there was a pressure for her to lose the weight quickly. "My weight has always been something that people like to comment on," she said. "I've gotten used to it. I've had to come to a place where I am comfortable with myself. I'm a mom now and get to be a role model for this beautiful little girl."
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community