Jessica Simpson Reportedly Is Pregnant With Second Child
Although she has just lost more than 60 pounds of baby weight, Jessica Simpson does not hesitate to get plump again. The singer/actress reportedly is pregnant with her second child, seven months after giving birth to daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson.
Per Us Weekly, a source revealed, "It definitely wasn't planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again." The source added, "She really is overjoyed!" This would be her second child with fiance of two years Eric Johnson (II). A representative for Simpson is yet to respond for confirmation or denial.
After giving birth to Maxwell in May, Simpson joined diet planner Weight Watchers as their spokeswoman. Her diet, which started in July, included smoothies, proteins, veggies and healthy snacks. Simpson, who weighed more than 200 pounds when she was pregnant, also walked an hour daily and hit the gym four days a week.
Simpson has admitted that there was a pressure for her to lose the weight quickly. "My weight has always been something that people like to comment on," she said. "I've gotten used to it. I've had to come to a place where I am comfortable with myself. I'm a mom now and get to be a role model for this beautiful little girl."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale