Jessica Simpson Reportedly Is Pregnant With Second Child
Although she has just lost more than 60 pounds of baby weight, Jessica Simpson does not hesitate to get plump again. The singer/actress reportedly is pregnant with her second child, seven months after giving birth to daughter Maxwell Drew Johnson.
Per Us Weekly, a source revealed, "It definitely wasn't planned. But yes, Jessica is pregnant again." The source added, "She really is overjoyed!" This would be her second child with fiance of two years Eric Johnson (II). A representative for Simpson is yet to respond for confirmation or denial.
After giving birth to Maxwell in May, Simpson joined diet planner Weight Watchers as their spokeswoman. Her diet, which started in July, included smoothies, proteins, veggies and healthy snacks. Simpson, who weighed more than 200 pounds when she was pregnant, also walked an hour daily and hit the gym four days a week.
Simpson has admitted that there was a pressure for her to lose the weight quickly. "My weight has always been something that people like to comment on," she said. "I've gotten used to it. I've had to come to a place where I am comfortable with myself. I'm a mom now and get to be a role model for this beautiful little girl."
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease