Report: Demi Moore Back to Dating Much Younger Man
Demi Moore is back on the dating saddle and she repeats the pattern. The 50-year-old actress reportedly is in relationship with a much younger man since her split from 34-year-old husband Ashton Kutcher last November.
Demi allegedly met American art dealer Vito Schnabel, who is 24 years younger than her, earlier this month at the 50th birthday party of Naomi Campbell's boyfriend Vladimir Doronin on November 9 in Jodhpur, India. New York Post's Page Six reported that they hit if off and have been secretly "spending time together" since.
"They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests" to Diana Ross' songs, a partygoer told Page Six. Also spotted among the guests at the grand Indian bash were Kate Moss and Bob Geldof.
Vito, who is the son of famous painter Julian Schnabel, is no stranger to dating older women. He was romantically linked to 44-year-old supermodel Elle Macpherson when he was only 21. "They're hanging out," Julian said at that time. "It's not like he's smuggling heroin across the border."
Meanwhile, Ashton has moved on from his marriage to Demi with actress Mila Kunis. However, his divorce from Demi is yet to be finalized. Words are, Demi's daughters from her relationship with Bruce Willis have been encouraging her to get things done. "Demi just can't let go of Ashton despite him obviously moving on from her, and her daughters don't think it's healthy or helpful for her," a source told Showbiz Spy.
More Demi Moore News
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker
- Nicole Kidman, Steve Carell and Amy Schumer Will Star in 'She Came to Me'