Report: Demi Moore Back to Dating Much Younger Man
Demi Moore is back on the dating saddle and she repeats the pattern. The 50-year-old actress reportedly is in relationship with a much younger man since her split from 34-year-old husband Ashton Kutcher last November.
Demi allegedly met American art dealer Vito Schnabel, who is 24 years younger than her, earlier this month at the 50th birthday party of Naomi Campbell's boyfriend Vladimir Doronin on November 9 in Jodhpur, India. New York Post's Page Six reported that they hit if off and have been secretly "spending time together" since.
"They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests" to Diana Ross' songs, a partygoer told Page Six. Also spotted among the guests at the grand Indian bash were Kate Moss and Bob Geldof.
Vito, who is the son of famous painter Julian Schnabel, is no stranger to dating older women. He was romantically linked to 44-year-old supermodel Elle Macpherson when he was only 21. "They're hanging out," Julian said at that time. "It's not like he's smuggling heroin across the border."
Meanwhile, Ashton has moved on from his marriage to Demi with actress Mila Kunis. However, his divorce from Demi is yet to be finalized. Words are, Demi's daughters from her relationship with Bruce Willis have been encouraging her to get things done. "Demi just can't let go of Ashton despite him obviously moving on from her, and her daughters don't think it's healthy or helpful for her," a source told Showbiz Spy.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'