Report: Demi Moore Back to Dating Much Younger Man
Demi Moore is back on the dating saddle and she repeats the pattern. The 50-year-old actress reportedly is in relationship with a much younger man since her split from 34-year-old husband Ashton Kutcher last November.
Demi allegedly met American art dealer Vito Schnabel, who is 24 years younger than her, earlier this month at the 50th birthday party of Naomi Campbell's boyfriend Vladimir Doronin on November 9 in Jodhpur, India. New York Post's Page Six reported that they hit if off and have been secretly "spending time together" since.
"They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests" to Diana Ross' songs, a partygoer told Page Six. Also spotted among the guests at the grand Indian bash were Kate Moss and Bob Geldof.
Vito, who is the son of famous painter Julian Schnabel, is no stranger to dating older women. He was romantically linked to 44-year-old supermodel Elle Macpherson when he was only 21. "They're hanging out," Julian said at that time. "It's not like he's smuggling heroin across the border."
Meanwhile, Ashton has moved on from his marriage to Demi with actress Mila Kunis. However, his divorce from Demi is yet to be finalized. Words are, Demi's daughters from her relationship with Bruce Willis have been encouraging her to get things done. "Demi just can't let go of Ashton despite him obviously moving on from her, and her daughters don't think it's healthy or helpful for her," a source told Showbiz Spy.
More Demi Moore News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular