Report: Demi Moore Back to Dating Much Younger Man
Demi Moore is back on the dating saddle and she repeats the pattern. The 50-year-old actress reportedly is in relationship with a much younger man since her split from 34-year-old husband Ashton Kutcher last November.
Demi allegedly met American art dealer Vito Schnabel, who is 24 years younger than her, earlier this month at the 50th birthday party of Naomi Campbell's boyfriend Vladimir Doronin on November 9 in Jodhpur, India. New York Post's Page Six reported that they hit if off and have been secretly "spending time together" since.
"They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests" to Diana Ross' songs, a partygoer told Page Six. Also spotted among the guests at the grand Indian bash were Kate Moss and Bob Geldof.
Vito, who is the son of famous painter Julian Schnabel, is no stranger to dating older women. He was romantically linked to 44-year-old supermodel Elle Macpherson when he was only 21. "They're hanging out," Julian said at that time. "It's not like he's smuggling heroin across the border."
Meanwhile, Ashton has moved on from his marriage to Demi with actress Mila Kunis. However, his divorce from Demi is yet to be finalized. Words are, Demi's daughters from her relationship with Bruce Willis have been encouraging her to get things done. "Demi just can't let go of Ashton despite him obviously moving on from her, and her daughters don't think it's healthy or helpful for her," a source told Showbiz Spy.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns