Katt Williams Involved in Wild Police Chase in Sacramento
It seems that Katt Williams had another crazy night out in the city. The comedian has reportedly led police on a wild vehicular chase on Sunday, November 25 while riding his Can Am or a three-wheeled motorcycle. According to reports from The Los Angeles Times, the pursuit happened on the streets of downtown Sacramento where Williams also ran pass several street lights and threatened public safety.
More law enforcement reports acquired from TMZ and Fox 40 revealed that local authorities first saw the troubled comic driving his unconventional motorcycle on the sidewalk where he nearly ran over and hit several pedestrians. As a response, Capitol Protection Officers flashed their lights and tried to get Williams' attention. However, instead of stopping, the 39-year-old celebrity continued to drive from L Street, and then turned to the direction of 13th Street, before finally landing onto the closed-off section of K Street in front of the Esquire IMAX Theatre.
At this point, the pursuit had began and police claimed that Williams even took off his helmet to scream at them, "I'm not going to stop." He ran pass several red lights during the two-minute long bizarre chase.
Worried about public safety, local authorities decided to end the hot pursuit but made it clear that they would be filing a complaint against Williams for disturbing the peace that night. A witness told Fox 40 that Williams looked "really drugged out and like he had been up for a while."
The actor is also facing a class lawsuit filed in California by his own fans. The charges are in connection with Williams' "non-performance" on a November 16 concert in Oakland where he instigated a fight with the audience and ended the show after just 10 minutes.
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer