New 'Catching Fire' Set Photo Sees Katniss Enjoying Some Raw Fish
Jennifer Lawrence continued filming "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" in Hawaii on Tuesday, November 27. A day after being spotted diving in the open sea in Maui, the Katniss Everdeen depicter was caught on camera filming another Tribute scene on the sand.
Sporting Katniss' iconic braid, Jennifer was seen rocking the same wet suit she donned the day before. This time around, she was snapped shooting a scene that required her to eat fresh raw fish on the sand.
Joining her on the set were Josh Hutcherson and Sam Claflin who both were clad in the same costumes as Jennifer. Sam was also seen eating a fresh fish. At one point, Josh was spotted wielding a dagger as if he's getting ready to attack someone.
In "Catching Fire", Katniss Everdeen comes back home safe with Peeta Mellark (Josh) after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games. Being victors means they must turn around and leave their family and close friends and embark on a "Victor's Tour" of the district.
Along the way, Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever.
The sequel to this year's hit "The Hunger Games" will hit the U.S. theaters on November 22, 2013. Liam Hemsworth, Lenny Kravitz, Elizabeth Banks, Stanley Tucci, Jena Malone, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Donald Sutherland and Woody Harrelson are also supporting the novel-adapted movie directed by Francis Lawrence.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery