Kim Kardashian Tops List of Bing's 2012 Most-Searched People
Kim Kardashian is the most popular person in 2012, according to Bing. The famous search engine declared on Tuesday, November 27 that the socialite tops its list of Most-Searched People this year. Back in 2010, she nabbed the same title.
Coming in the second place is Justin Bieber. The Canadian pop singer snatched the first place in 2011 and trumped Kim, who slipped down to number two that year.
The other top-ten most-searched artists in respective orders are Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Lindsay Lohan, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Jennifer Aniston, Nicki Minaj, and Taylor Swift. Among the listed names, RiRi, Selena, Nicki, and Taylor are newcomers.
The likes of Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Megan Fox, and Lady GaGa, who were included in the list in 2011, are out of the top ten.
Bing also announced the lists of the most-searched TV shows, the most-searched songs, and the most-searched celebrity events of the year. Landing atop the list of the most-searched TV shows is "American Idol, while "The Avengers" stands as the most-searched movie.
"Gangnam Style" by PSY nabs the title of the most-searched song, while "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen lands on the runner-up place. Meanwhile, the most-searched celebrity event is the birth of Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's daughter Blue Ivy.
Kim has been popular nowadays thanks to her reality TV shows, such as "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". The girlfriend of Kanye West will make her debut in movie industry through "The Marriage Counselor", in which she is set to star as Ava. The film will be released on March 29, 2013 in the U.S.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March