'The Voice' Latest Double Elimination Leaves Christina Aguilera With No Protege
Christina Aguilera is officially out of the race in "The Voice" season 3. The only female coach on the reality show has lost the only remaining member of her team in the latest elimination show, while the other coachs still have two proteges left each.
Dez Duron, who quit the Yale football team to join the show's audition, was sent packing after landing on the bottom two on Tuesday, November 27. He said he had the "greatest moment of my life" when performing with Xtina and made the "best decision" by choosing to be on her team. The "Fighter" songstress told the 22-year-old, "I will always support you."
Also getting the boot was Cody Belew of Team Cee-Lo Green. "Thank you for riding with me on this journey and for believing in me," the 27-year-old said shortly before his fate was announced.
Other contestants in jeopardy that night were Trevin Hunte of Team Cee-Lo and Terry McDermott of Team Blake Shelton. They, however, will join Amanda Brown, Melanie Martinez, Cassadee Pope and Nicholas David in the Top 6 performance show.
Before the eliminations were revealed, Cee-Lo reunited with his eliminated proteges as well as remaining contestants to sing a Christmas number. He later returned on the stage with Kermit the Frog Kermit for a duet of "It Ain't Easy Being Green."
More The Voice News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation