Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean and Wife Welcome Baby Girl
A.J. McLean and Rochelle Deanna Karidis welcomed their first daughter named Ava Jaymes McLean on Tuesday, November 27 at 4:51 A.M. The proud first-time father announced the birth of his daughter on his official site.
On the site, he said, "Rochelle and I are thrilled to officially announce the birth of our baby monkee Ava Jaymes McLean." The proud father continued, "She arrived at 4:51am on Nov 27th weighing 7 pounds and 7 ounces. We are so in love with our bundle of joy and happy to have started our family now."
The Backstreet Boys personnel also shared his happiness to In Touch, "We are all doing well and are thrilled to welcome Ava to the world."
A.J. tied the knot with Rochelle, who helped him recover from his drug addiction, on December 17, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. The other members of Backstreet Boys, Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough, and Kevin Richardson, attended the celebration.
In the matrimony, the 34-year-old singer revealed, "We want to start a family." He then announced via YouTube on April 29, 2012 that they were expecting a baby. The "Incomplete" singer announced the baby's sex on July 3 via Twitter.
Among the other members of the boyband, Brian and Kevin are the ones who have become fathers as well. Brian welcomed his son named Baylee Thomas Wyle Littrell on September 2, 2000, while Kevin welcomed Mason Frey Richardson on July 3, 2007.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard