Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Gets Engaged, Fiancee Shows Off Engagement Ring
Congratulations are in order for Nikki Sixx and his new fiancee Courtney Bingham. The Motley Crue rocker confirmed on his Facebook that he popped the question to his girlfriend of two years during a romantic vacation in St. Barts over the weekend.
"When Courtney and I were in St Bart's I popped the question and she said YES....We would like to thank everybody who has been tweeting and posting online us congratulations....Both of us and our families are beyond happy.....," he spilled.
Courtney was equally thrilled. "I'm so excited to share with you that @NikkiSixx and I are engaged!!!!!!!!" she wrote, before following it up with another joyous message, "Celebrating my engagement at my favorite place on earth! #thepololounge."
The proposal included a candle-lit stroll on the beach and dinner in a rose petal-filled tent. "It was the most beautiful, romantic proposal and was a total surprise," she told Hollyscoop. "He is the man of my dreams." She jokingly added, "Now he is stuck with me."
Of their upcoming wedding, she "is doing the whole planning herself and not hiring a wedding planner." This will be Nikki's third marriage. He was previously married to Playboy Playmate Brandi Brandt and "Baywatch" actress Donna D'Errico. He has three children with his first wife, and has one daughter with his second wife.
Before dating Courtney, he was linked to actress Denise Richards and celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D.
While the rocker, who's going to turn 53 on December 11, has presented her with a huge ring that she flaunted in their engagement picture, she is going to give him a birthday gift. She gushed, "I'm so excited about the present I bought for @NikkiSixx I can hardly stand it! I am going to give it to him 4 days early on the 7th! :) :)."
In a shopping trip at the Grove in Los Angeles recently after coming back to the States, Courtney was also seen showing off her new 6-carat oval-cut sparkler. She donned jeans, a black blazer and a black-and-white-striped shirt for the outing. She completed her chic look with a Chanel bag.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story