Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Gets Engaged, Fiancee Shows Off Engagement Ring
Congratulations are in order for Nikki Sixx and his new fiancee Courtney Bingham. The Motley Crue rocker confirmed on his Facebook that he popped the question to his girlfriend of two years during a romantic vacation in St. Barts over the weekend.
"When Courtney and I were in St Bart's I popped the question and she said YES....We would like to thank everybody who has been tweeting and posting online us congratulations....Both of us and our families are beyond happy.....," he spilled.
Courtney was equally thrilled. "I'm so excited to share with you that @NikkiSixx and I are engaged!!!!!!!!" she wrote, before following it up with another joyous message, "Celebrating my engagement at my favorite place on earth! #thepololounge."
The proposal included a candle-lit stroll on the beach and dinner in a rose petal-filled tent. "It was the most beautiful, romantic proposal and was a total surprise," she told Hollyscoop. "He is the man of my dreams." She jokingly added, "Now he is stuck with me."
Of their upcoming wedding, she "is doing the whole planning herself and not hiring a wedding planner." This will be Nikki's third marriage. He was previously married to Playboy Playmate Brandi Brandt and "Baywatch" actress Donna D'Errico. He has three children with his first wife, and has one daughter with his second wife.
Before dating Courtney, he was linked to actress Denise Richards and celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D.
While the rocker, who's going to turn 53 on December 11, has presented her with a huge ring that she flaunted in their engagement picture, she is going to give him a birthday gift. She gushed, "I'm so excited about the present I bought for @NikkiSixx I can hardly stand it! I am going to give it to him 4 days early on the 7th! :) :)."
In a shopping trip at the Grove in Los Angeles recently after coming back to the States, Courtney was also seen showing off her new 6-carat oval-cut sparkler. She donned jeans, a black blazer and a black-and-white-striped shirt for the outing. She completed her chic look with a Chanel bag.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce