Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Gets Engaged, Fiancee Shows Off Engagement Ring
Congratulations are in order for Nikki Sixx and his new fiancee Courtney Bingham. The Motley Crue rocker confirmed on his Facebook that he popped the question to his girlfriend of two years during a romantic vacation in St. Barts over the weekend.
"When Courtney and I were in St Bart's I popped the question and she said YES....We would like to thank everybody who has been tweeting and posting online us congratulations....Both of us and our families are beyond happy.....," he spilled.
Courtney was equally thrilled. "I'm so excited to share with you that @NikkiSixx and I are engaged!!!!!!!!" she wrote, before following it up with another joyous message, "Celebrating my engagement at my favorite place on earth! #thepololounge."
The proposal included a candle-lit stroll on the beach and dinner in a rose petal-filled tent. "It was the most beautiful, romantic proposal and was a total surprise," she told Hollyscoop. "He is the man of my dreams." She jokingly added, "Now he is stuck with me."
Of their upcoming wedding, she "is doing the whole planning herself and not hiring a wedding planner." This will be Nikki's third marriage. He was previously married to Playboy Playmate Brandi Brandt and "Baywatch" actress Donna D'Errico. He has three children with his first wife, and has one daughter with his second wife.
Before dating Courtney, he was linked to actress Denise Richards and celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D.
While the rocker, who's going to turn 53 on December 11, has presented her with a huge ring that she flaunted in their engagement picture, she is going to give him a birthday gift. She gushed, "I'm so excited about the present I bought for @NikkiSixx I can hardly stand it! I am going to give it to him 4 days early on the 7th! :) :)."
In a shopping trip at the Grove in Los Angeles recently after coming back to the States, Courtney was also seen showing off her new 6-carat oval-cut sparkler. She donned jeans, a black blazer and a black-and-white-striped shirt for the outing. She completed her chic look with a Chanel bag.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video