Scarlett Johansson Reads the Weather on 'Today'
Scarlett Johansson has proven to the world that she is not afraid to try new things. The actress volunteered to step in for "Today" weatherman Al Roker who lost his voice from a bout of laryngitis.
Johansson, who was on the morning show on Tuesday, November 27 to promote her new movie "Hitchcock", raised her hand when learning that she can take over from Roker. "Miss, do you have any experience?" the show's host Matt Lauer asked her. She replied, "I have a lot of experience with weather. Yes," adding "This is my dream come true."
Accompanied by Roker, who held an umbrella for her, Johansson reported the heavy rain, thunderstorm and snow in some regions. She even delivered the signature ending, "Here's what's happening in your neck of the woods." She ended her report with a hand gesture and a kick in the air.
Later on the episode, more guests subbed for Roker in the weather-reading. They included "American Idol" star Phillip Phillips, comedian Finesse Mitchell and motivational speaker Tony Robbins.
Johansson's film "Hitchcock" was released November 23 in the United States. In the drama film centering on filmmaker Alfred Hitchcock's life, Johansson plays his actress muse, Janet Leigh.
More Today News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest