Kim Zolciak's 'Real Housewives' Spin-Off Gets Season 2
Good news came for reality star Kim Zolciak. "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding", a spin-off to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" starring Zolciak, has been renewed by Bravo TV for a second season. The title has been shortened to "Don't Be Tardy..."
With her show's renewal, Zolciak is expected to leave the "Real Housewives" franchise officially after this week's episode. The 34-year-old star has appeared only sporadically in the fifth season of the reality show. In a teaser for the show's episode, a pregnant Zolciak can be seen shoving the camera and saying, "I'm done with this whole thing."
Meanwhile, "Don't Be Tardy..." will follow Zolciak and Kroy Biermann in the next phase of their marriage, which involves the demands of their ever-growing family, purchasing their dream house, and a possible adoption.
On another news, Bravo has picked up two new unscripted shows at the same time. "Married to Medicine" follows a group of successful and educated women, including doctors and wives of doctors, who are connected to the world of medicine in Atlanta and do everything with style, drama, and of course, Southern flair.
"Taking Atlanta" follows a group of young, aspiring and ambitious Atlanta locals who are looking to make their mark in the worlds of fashion, music, hospitality and real estate and balance their social lives and tumultuous family situations.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert