Kim Zolciak's 'Real Housewives' Spin-Off Gets Season 2
Good news came for reality star Kim Zolciak. "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding", a spin-off to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" starring Zolciak, has been renewed by Bravo TV for a second season. The title has been shortened to "Don't Be Tardy..."
With her show's renewal, Zolciak is expected to leave the "Real Housewives" franchise officially after this week's episode. The 34-year-old star has appeared only sporadically in the fifth season of the reality show. In a teaser for the show's episode, a pregnant Zolciak can be seen shoving the camera and saying, "I'm done with this whole thing."
Meanwhile, "Don't Be Tardy..." will follow Zolciak and Kroy Biermann in the next phase of their marriage, which involves the demands of their ever-growing family, purchasing their dream house, and a possible adoption.
On another news, Bravo has picked up two new unscripted shows at the same time. "Married to Medicine" follows a group of successful and educated women, including doctors and wives of doctors, who are connected to the world of medicine in Atlanta and do everything with style, drama, and of course, Southern flair.
"Taking Atlanta" follows a group of young, aspiring and ambitious Atlanta locals who are looking to make their mark in the worlds of fashion, music, hospitality and real estate and balance their social lives and tumultuous family situations.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour