Kim Zolciak's 'Real Housewives' Spin-Off Gets Season 2
Good news came for reality star Kim Zolciak. "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding", a spin-off to "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" starring Zolciak, has been renewed by Bravo TV for a second season. The title has been shortened to "Don't Be Tardy..."
With her show's renewal, Zolciak is expected to leave the "Real Housewives" franchise officially after this week's episode. The 34-year-old star has appeared only sporadically in the fifth season of the reality show. In a teaser for the show's episode, a pregnant Zolciak can be seen shoving the camera and saying, "I'm done with this whole thing."
Meanwhile, "Don't Be Tardy..." will follow Zolciak and Kroy Biermann in the next phase of their marriage, which involves the demands of their ever-growing family, purchasing their dream house, and a possible adoption.
On another news, Bravo has picked up two new unscripted shows at the same time. "Married to Medicine" follows a group of successful and educated women, including doctors and wives of doctors, who are connected to the world of medicine in Atlanta and do everything with style, drama, and of course, Southern flair.
"Taking Atlanta" follows a group of young, aspiring and ambitious Atlanta locals who are looking to make their mark in the worlds of fashion, music, hospitality and real estate and balance their social lives and tumultuous family situations.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked