Marriage Is 'Soon' for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt may tie the knot for the second time soon. The actor hinted in an interview with People that he will marry long-time partner and mother of his children, Angelina Jolie, quite "soon".
Years of dating and six children after, Pitt proposed to Jolie earlier this year. They confirmed their engagement in April with Jolie showing off the bling that she said "yes" to. The couple has revealed that their children are their main reason of making the relationship official.
"I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come," the 48-year-old actor told People at the New York premiere of his latest movie "Killing Them Softly" on Monday, November 26. He added, "The time is nigh. It's soon. I got a good feeling about it."
Although they have been together for a long time, they feel that marriage is still an important element to their relationship. "We've had a family, we've raised the kids," Pitt said. "I am surprised how much [marriage] meant to me once you had that."
Despite hinting the imminent wedding, Pitt told "Extra" that they are yet to set the date. "I don't know what's going to happen in two weeks. I certainly don't know what the new year is going to bring!" he said.
Pitt was previously married to "Friends" actress, Jennifer Aniston, from 2000 to 2005. He started dating Jolie after co-starring her in action comedy "Mr and Mrs Smith".
More Brad Pitt News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal