Marriage Is 'Soon' for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt may tie the knot for the second time soon. The actor hinted in an interview with People that he will marry long-time partner and mother of his children, Angelina Jolie, quite "soon".
Years of dating and six children after, Pitt proposed to Jolie earlier this year. They confirmed their engagement in April with Jolie showing off the bling that she said "yes" to. The couple has revealed that their children are their main reason of making the relationship official.
"I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come," the 48-year-old actor told People at the New York premiere of his latest movie "Killing Them Softly" on Monday, November 26. He added, "The time is nigh. It's soon. I got a good feeling about it."
Although they have been together for a long time, they feel that marriage is still an important element to their relationship. "We've had a family, we've raised the kids," Pitt said. "I am surprised how much [marriage] meant to me once you had that."
Despite hinting the imminent wedding, Pitt told "Extra" that they are yet to set the date. "I don't know what's going to happen in two weeks. I certainly don't know what the new year is going to bring!" he said.
Pitt was previously married to "Friends" actress, Jennifer Aniston, from 2000 to 2005. He started dating Jolie after co-starring her in action comedy "Mr and Mrs Smith".
More Brad Pitt News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?