Report: Ashlee Simpson Breaks Up With Vincent Piazza
Rumor has it, Ashlee Simpson called it quits with Vincent Piazza after dating for about a year. The "Bat for a Heart" singer and the "Boardwalk Empire" actor ended their relationship because they have busy schedules, which kept them apart.
"Vincent has been working a lot, so he hasn't been able to spend as much time with Ashlee, which has caused some problems," a source told Page Six of New York Post. "It was a mutual agreement to split, but things have been bumpy for a little while, so perhaps they might reconcile."
Ashlee began dating Vincent in June 2011. At the time, the couple was spotted kissing in public. "I'm a real low profile guy. So a date night for me is kind of curled up at home and watching something... have a nice glass of wine, a nice meal, and we're all set," Vincent once said.
The little sister of Jessica Simpson was previously married to Pete Wentz. They walked down the aisle in May 2008, before she filed for divorce from the Fall Out Boy member in February 2011. From the marriage, they have a child named Bronx Mowgli.
Ashlee is currently busy preparing the release of her fourth album. On Wednesday, November 28, Ashlee will release a video of her newest single, "Bat for a Heart", which is featured as one of the songs in the upcoming set. The song is about a relationship which turns sour. It reveals the dark side of the "La La" songstress and represents the more grown up blonde beauty.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger