Report: Ashlee Simpson Breaks Up With Vincent Piazza
Rumor has it, Ashlee Simpson called it quits with Vincent Piazza after dating for about a year. The "Bat for a Heart" singer and the "Boardwalk Empire" actor ended their relationship because they have busy schedules, which kept them apart.
"Vincent has been working a lot, so he hasn't been able to spend as much time with Ashlee, which has caused some problems," a source told Page Six of New York Post. "It was a mutual agreement to split, but things have been bumpy for a little while, so perhaps they might reconcile."
Ashlee began dating Vincent in June 2011. At the time, the couple was spotted kissing in public. "I'm a real low profile guy. So a date night for me is kind of curled up at home and watching something... have a nice glass of wine, a nice meal, and we're all set," Vincent once said.
The little sister of Jessica Simpson was previously married to Pete Wentz. They walked down the aisle in May 2008, before she filed for divorce from the Fall Out Boy member in February 2011. From the marriage, they have a child named Bronx Mowgli.
Ashlee is currently busy preparing the release of her fourth album. On Wednesday, November 28, Ashlee will release a video of her newest single, "Bat for a Heart", which is featured as one of the songs in the upcoming set. The song is about a relationship which turns sour. It reveals the dark side of the "La La" songstress and represents the more grown up blonde beauty.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'