Report: Ashlee Simpson Breaks Up With Vincent Piazza
Rumor has it, Ashlee Simpson called it quits with Vincent Piazza after dating for about a year. The "Bat for a Heart" singer and the "Boardwalk Empire" actor ended their relationship because they have busy schedules, which kept them apart.
"Vincent has been working a lot, so he hasn't been able to spend as much time with Ashlee, which has caused some problems," a source told Page Six of New York Post. "It was a mutual agreement to split, but things have been bumpy for a little while, so perhaps they might reconcile."
Ashlee began dating Vincent in June 2011. At the time, the couple was spotted kissing in public. "I'm a real low profile guy. So a date night for me is kind of curled up at home and watching something... have a nice glass of wine, a nice meal, and we're all set," Vincent once said.
The little sister of Jessica Simpson was previously married to Pete Wentz. They walked down the aisle in May 2008, before she filed for divorce from the Fall Out Boy member in February 2011. From the marriage, they have a child named Bronx Mowgli.
Ashlee is currently busy preparing the release of her fourth album. On Wednesday, November 28, Ashlee will release a video of her newest single, "Bat for a Heart", which is featured as one of the songs in the upcoming set. The song is about a relationship which turns sour. It reveals the dark side of the "La La" songstress and represents the more grown up blonde beauty.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist