Ke$ha Streams Full 'Warrior' Album for Free on iTunes
Ke$ha has just made her full "Warrior" album available online for eager fans to lay their ears on. The "Die Young" singer tweeted about her new LP's free streaming on iTunes on Monday, November 26 and also has another new track online which features her collaboration with rock legend, Iggy Pop.
Though fans cannot have the new album in their hands until December 4, they can listen to their hearts' content and hear how the new effort boasts of more daring and heavy rock elements that Ke$ha seems to be really digging these days. Several tracks from the album have been leaked online and all point to a musical direction where one finds the 25-year-old Nashville native head banging, whistling, and just loving those synths more than one will ever hear on her 2010 debut set, "Animal".
In addition to the full album stream on iTunes, another new track "Dirty Love" landed online on Monday, and features the singer's heavy guitar riff collaboration with punk rock innovator, Iggy Pop. This track's title says it all as it sets aside any sexual innuendos and explicitly delivers nasty lines such as Pop's "Cockroaches do it in garbage cans," and "Santorum do it in a v-neck sweater." Ke$ha answers with "your f**king filthy love."
"Warrior" features other great collaborations from The Black Keys' Patrick Carne, Fun.'s Nate Ruess, The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne, Ben Folds, and Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am.
More Ke$ha News
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers