'Revolution' 2013 Return Promo: The Power That Changes Everything
Things will be very much different when "Revolution" returns in 2013. Following the winter finale where Monroe's got his hands on the power to arm his group, Miles, Charlie and Rachel have to run to save themselves from the attack launched by Monroe's army.
Realizing she has made a big mistake, Rachel regrets it and wants to fix it, but she needs Miles' help. She will come up with a plan to bring their position to the same level with Monroe's, saying, "Monroe has the power, let's get some of our own."
"Revolution" has been picked up to full season by NBC and will return with the second half of its first chapter on Monday, March 25, 2013. Explaining the long gap between the winter finale and the midseason return, the network revealed it's their way to keep pairing the drama series with "The Voice".
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'