'Revolution' 2013 Return Promo: The Power That Changes Everything
Things will be very much different when "Revolution" returns in 2013. Following the winter finale where Monroe's got his hands on the power to arm his group, Miles, Charlie and Rachel have to run to save themselves from the attack launched by Monroe's army.
Realizing she has made a big mistake, Rachel regrets it and wants to fix it, but she needs Miles' help. She will come up with a plan to bring their position to the same level with Monroe's, saying, "Monroe has the power, let's get some of our own."
"Revolution" has been picked up to full season by NBC and will return with the second half of its first chapter on Monday, March 25, 2013. Explaining the long gap between the winter finale and the midseason return, the network revealed it's their way to keep pairing the drama series with "The Voice".
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered