'Revolution' 2013 Return Promo: The Power That Changes Everything
Things will be very much different when "Revolution" returns in 2013. Following the winter finale where Monroe's got his hands on the power to arm his group, Miles, Charlie and Rachel have to run to save themselves from the attack launched by Monroe's army.
Realizing she has made a big mistake, Rachel regrets it and wants to fix it, but she needs Miles' help. She will come up with a plan to bring their position to the same level with Monroe's, saying, "Monroe has the power, let's get some of our own."
"Revolution" has been picked up to full season by NBC and will return with the second half of its first chapter on Monday, March 25, 2013. Explaining the long gap between the winter finale and the midseason return, the network revealed it's their way to keep pairing the drama series with "The Voice".
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction