'Revolution' 2013 Return Promo: The Power That Changes Everything
Things will be very much different when "Revolution" returns in 2013. Following the winter finale where Monroe's got his hands on the power to arm his group, Miles, Charlie and Rachel have to run to save themselves from the attack launched by Monroe's army.
Realizing she has made a big mistake, Rachel regrets it and wants to fix it, but she needs Miles' help. She will come up with a plan to bring their position to the same level with Monroe's, saying, "Monroe has the power, let's get some of our own."
"Revolution" has been picked up to full season by NBC and will return with the second half of its first chapter on Monday, March 25, 2013. Explaining the long gap between the winter finale and the midseason return, the network revealed it's their way to keep pairing the drama series with "The Voice".
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations