Brad Pitt Brings Charm to 'Killing Them Softly' New York Premiere
Brad Pitt stole the show at the premiere of "Killing Them Softly" in New York on Monday night, November 26. The fiance of Angelina Jolie brought his charm as he stepped out at the SVA Theater. He was not accompanied by his famous partner, but still managed to grab the limelight at the special screening event.
Pitt opted to go with a casual look instead of sporting dapper look in a traditional sleek suit. He went with a black leather jacket to cover his shirt and paired them with denim pants and leather shoes. He let his long hair loose and was all smiles when striking some poses with his co-stars for the cameramen.
Joining Pitt were actors James Gandolfini, Patrick Stewart, Patrick Wilson, Scoot McNairy and Ray Liotta who all went with semi-formal outfit. Whitney Able, Taraji P. Henson, Maggie Grace and Bella Heathcote were among the movie beauties who were also supporting the promotional event.
In "Killing Them Softly", Pitt portrays lead character Jackie Cogan who is the man behind the hit man. Cogan is also a professional enforcer who investigates a heist that takes place during a high stakes poker game under protection of the mob. The R-rated film will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on November 30.
While the movie threw its special screening event, The Weinstein Company revealed a new clip and featurette to promote the film. The clip shows Pitt having some arguments with Gandolfini, while the featurette reveals "the making of" the Andrew Dominik-directed brutal movie.
"Killing Them Softly" clip - "Leave Me Alone":
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event