Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter Dannielynn Birkhead Models for Guess
Anna Nicole Smith's daughter follows up the footsteps of her late mother. Twenty years after her mom was named the face of the top brand in 1992, Dannielynn Birkhead strikes cute poses for the Guess Kids spring 2013 campaign.
The photoshoot took place in Malibu. "Dannielynn has the same playful spirit that her mother had on set," gushes Guess' creative director Paul Marciano about the 6-year-old adorable little girl. "She is a second-generation GUESS girl."
It marks Dannielynn's modeling debut and the first time ever Guess taps the child of a former model to appear in the brand's campaign. She, however, is not the first celebrity child to enter showbiz world like their parents do. She joins the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio's little girl Anja, Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaia, and Jennifer Lopez's twins Max and Emme.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress