Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter Dannielynn Birkhead Models for Guess
Anna Nicole Smith's daughter follows up the footsteps of her late mother. Twenty years after her mom was named the face of the top brand in 1992, Dannielynn Birkhead strikes cute poses for the Guess Kids spring 2013 campaign.
The photoshoot took place in Malibu. "Dannielynn has the same playful spirit that her mother had on set," gushes Guess' creative director Paul Marciano about the 6-year-old adorable little girl. "She is a second-generation GUESS girl."
It marks Dannielynn's modeling debut and the first time ever Guess taps the child of a former model to appear in the brand's campaign. She, however, is not the first celebrity child to enter showbiz world like their parents do. She joins the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio's little girl Anja, Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaia, and Jennifer Lopez's twins Max and Emme.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen