Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter Dannielynn Birkhead Models for Guess
Anna Nicole Smith's daughter follows up the footsteps of her late mother. Twenty years after her mom was named the face of the top brand in 1992, Dannielynn Birkhead strikes cute poses for the Guess Kids spring 2013 campaign.
The photoshoot took place in Malibu. "Dannielynn has the same playful spirit that her mother had on set," gushes Guess' creative director Paul Marciano about the 6-year-old adorable little girl. "She is a second-generation GUESS girl."
It marks Dannielynn's modeling debut and the first time ever Guess taps the child of a former model to appear in the brand's campaign. She, however, is not the first celebrity child to enter showbiz world like their parents do. She joins the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio's little girl Anja, Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaia, and Jennifer Lopez's twins Max and Emme.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'