Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter Dannielynn Birkhead Models for Guess
Anna Nicole Smith's daughter follows up the footsteps of her late mother. Twenty years after her mom was named the face of the top brand in 1992, Dannielynn Birkhead strikes cute poses for the Guess Kids spring 2013 campaign.
The photoshoot took place in Malibu. "Dannielynn has the same playful spirit that her mother had on set," gushes Guess' creative director Paul Marciano about the 6-year-old adorable little girl. "She is a second-generation GUESS girl."
It marks Dannielynn's modeling debut and the first time ever Guess taps the child of a former model to appear in the brand's campaign. She, however, is not the first celebrity child to enter showbiz world like their parents do. She joins the likes of Alessandra Ambrosio's little girl Anja, Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaia, and Jennifer Lopez's twins Max and Emme.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie