50 Cent Releases 'My Life' Featuring Eminem and Adam Levine
Hip-hop giant 50 Cent unveiled his latest collaboration with Detroit-born rapper Eminem and Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine. The new track titled "My Life", which was released on Monday, November 26, has some hard-hitting lines where the rappers openly talk about the pitfalls of fame and the constant feeling of wanting to run away from oneself.
In the song's lyrics, Fif and Eminem exchange contemplative rhymes about their shoot to fame and the pressures that come along with it especially if an artist wants to stay in the game. At the start of the track, the "Get Rich or Die Tryin' " artist refers to his 2003 rise and former G-Unit artists The Game and Young Buck. He tells them to "suck a d**k," and makes it clear that they took advantage of his creative talents back when he still wrote songs for them.
Meanwhile, Em goes retrospective with his works and blurts out lines such as, "Feels like I'm goin' psycho again, and I might just blow my lid/ And I almost wish that I never made Recovery, kid/ 'Cause I'm running circles with my life," referring to his 2010 hit album, "Recovery".
While the official clip for the song awaits its premiere on Tuesday, November 27 on MTV, Fif joined Maroon 5's Adam Levine on "The Voice" to perform the new single Monday night. Levine is featured on the catchy chorus section of the song.
"My Life" is the third single from 50 Cent's fifth studio album "Street King Immortal" and is now available for download on iTunes.
"My Life" Full Song:
"My Life" Video Teaser:
More 50 Cent News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3