Ke$ha's New Single 'Crazy Kids' Lands Online
Ke$ha's new track titled "Crazy Kids" got an unexpected early exposure on the Web when it leaked ahead of its scheduled December 4 launch. The song itself is included on the singer's sophomore album "Warrior" and it treats fans to a low-key, guitar-laden work from the "Die Young" artist.
"Crazy Kids" kicks off with a mellow and unassuming whistle, which then seamlessly transitions to the acoustic guitar riffs of the song and Ke$ha's Nashville-sounding country vocals. The 25-year-old dance singer then heads on to incorporate her more familiar rap verses and raunchy lyrics such as "I'm fresher than that Gucci/Them boys, they want my coochie/I say no, I'm no hoochie/Your homegirl hating, I say, 'Who's she?' "
The almost four-minute long work was penned and produced by the same trio behind the hit "Die Young"; Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, Benny Blanco, and Cirkut. Fans can sense that this single seems to aim at showcasing Ke$ha's under-appreciated skills in singing as it also presents parts that are packed with more natural vocals. The overall production also exhibits much improvement compared to her 2010 debut release "Animal".
"Warrior" is set for Stateside release on December 4 and features collaborations from some of Ke$ha's music idols and friends such as The Black Keys' Patrick Carne, Iggy Pop, The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne, Fun.'s Nate Ruess, Ben Folds, and Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri