Ke$ha's New Single 'Crazy Kids' Lands Online
Ke$ha's new track titled "Crazy Kids" got an unexpected early exposure on the Web when it leaked ahead of its scheduled December 4 launch. The song itself is included on the singer's sophomore album "Warrior" and it treats fans to a low-key, guitar-laden work from the "Die Young" artist.
"Crazy Kids" kicks off with a mellow and unassuming whistle, which then seamlessly transitions to the acoustic guitar riffs of the song and Ke$ha's Nashville-sounding country vocals. The 25-year-old dance singer then heads on to incorporate her more familiar rap verses and raunchy lyrics such as "I'm fresher than that Gucci/Them boys, they want my coochie/I say no, I'm no hoochie/Your homegirl hating, I say, 'Who's she?' "
The almost four-minute long work was penned and produced by the same trio behind the hit "Die Young"; Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, Benny Blanco, and Cirkut. Fans can sense that this single seems to aim at showcasing Ke$ha's under-appreciated skills in singing as it also presents parts that are packed with more natural vocals. The overall production also exhibits much improvement compared to her 2010 debut release "Animal".
"Warrior" is set for Stateside release on December 4 and features collaborations from some of Ke$ha's music idols and friends such as The Black Keys' Patrick Carne, Iggy Pop, The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne, Fun.'s Nate Ruess, Ben Folds, and Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am
More Ke$ha News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!