Ke$ha's New Single 'Crazy Kids' Lands Online
Ke$ha's new track titled "Crazy Kids" got an unexpected early exposure on the Web when it leaked ahead of its scheduled December 4 launch. The song itself is included on the singer's sophomore album "Warrior" and it treats fans to a low-key, guitar-laden work from the "Die Young" artist.
"Crazy Kids" kicks off with a mellow and unassuming whistle, which then seamlessly transitions to the acoustic guitar riffs of the song and Ke$ha's Nashville-sounding country vocals. The 25-year-old dance singer then heads on to incorporate her more familiar rap verses and raunchy lyrics such as "I'm fresher than that Gucci/Them boys, they want my coochie/I say no, I'm no hoochie/Your homegirl hating, I say, 'Who's she?' "
The almost four-minute long work was penned and produced by the same trio behind the hit "Die Young"; Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, Benny Blanco, and Cirkut. Fans can sense that this single seems to aim at showcasing Ke$ha's under-appreciated skills in singing as it also presents parts that are packed with more natural vocals. The overall production also exhibits much improvement compared to her 2010 debut release "Animal".
"Warrior" is set for Stateside release on December 4 and features collaborations from some of Ke$ha's music idols and friends such as The Black Keys' Patrick Carne, Iggy Pop, The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne, Fun.'s Nate Ruess, Ben Folds, and Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am
More Ke$ha News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?