Ke$ha's New Single 'Crazy Kids' Lands Online
Ke$ha's new track titled "Crazy Kids" got an unexpected early exposure on the Web when it leaked ahead of its scheduled December 4 launch. The song itself is included on the singer's sophomore album "Warrior" and it treats fans to a low-key, guitar-laden work from the "Die Young" artist.
"Crazy Kids" kicks off with a mellow and unassuming whistle, which then seamlessly transitions to the acoustic guitar riffs of the song and Ke$ha's Nashville-sounding country vocals. The 25-year-old dance singer then heads on to incorporate her more familiar rap verses and raunchy lyrics such as "I'm fresher than that Gucci/Them boys, they want my coochie/I say no, I'm no hoochie/Your homegirl hating, I say, 'Who's she?' "
The almost four-minute long work was penned and produced by the same trio behind the hit "Die Young"; Lukasz "Dr. Luke" Gottwald, Benny Blanco, and Cirkut. Fans can sense that this single seems to aim at showcasing Ke$ha's under-appreciated skills in singing as it also presents parts that are packed with more natural vocals. The overall production also exhibits much improvement compared to her 2010 debut release "Animal".
"Warrior" is set for Stateside release on December 4 and features collaborations from some of Ke$ha's music idols and friends such as The Black Keys' Patrick Carne, Iggy Pop, The Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne, Fun.'s Nate Ruess, Ben Folds, and Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'