'The Walking Dead' 3.08 Sneak Peeks: Rick Attacks Woodbury
The unavoidable showdown between Rick and the Governor will finally take place in next week's episode of "The Walking Dead". The former sheriff and his group arrive in Woodbury to save Glenn and Maggie, but Daryl has a second thought about attacking the town where his brother Merle has been living.
Meanwhile, the Governor seemingly wants to get rid of Glenn and Maggie before Andrea notices her friends' existence in the town. As the people of Woodbury are thrown into uncharted territory, Andrea steps up and fights against the intruders.
Unbeknownst to Rick, however, the other survivors in the prison are in danger since the Governor has sent his own group to attack the prison.
In one of the clips for the said outing, Andrea finds a picture of the Governor's happy family. Another snippet, meanwhile, features Michonne having an encounter with a mysterious girl whose face is covered with a cloth.
"Made to Suffer" will air Sunday, December 2 at 9/8c on AMC. It will be the last episode before the horror series takes a winter break.
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic