'The Walking Dead' 3.08 Sneak Peeks: Rick Attacks Woodbury
The unavoidable showdown between Rick and the Governor will finally take place in next week's episode of "The Walking Dead". The former sheriff and his group arrive in Woodbury to save Glenn and Maggie, but Daryl has a second thought about attacking the town where his brother Merle has been living.
Meanwhile, the Governor seemingly wants to get rid of Glenn and Maggie before Andrea notices her friends' existence in the town. As the people of Woodbury are thrown into uncharted territory, Andrea steps up and fights against the intruders.
Unbeknownst to Rick, however, the other survivors in the prison are in danger since the Governor has sent his own group to attack the prison.
In one of the clips for the said outing, Andrea finds a picture of the Governor's happy family. Another snippet, meanwhile, features Michonne having an encounter with a mysterious girl whose face is covered with a cloth.
"Made to Suffer" will air Sunday, December 2 at 9/8c on AMC. It will be the last episode before the horror series takes a winter break.
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert