'The Walking Dead' 3.08 Sneak Peeks: Rick Attacks Woodbury
The unavoidable showdown between Rick and the Governor will finally take place in next week's episode of "The Walking Dead". The former sheriff and his group arrive in Woodbury to save Glenn and Maggie, but Daryl has a second thought about attacking the town where his brother Merle has been living.
Meanwhile, the Governor seemingly wants to get rid of Glenn and Maggie before Andrea notices her friends' existence in the town. As the people of Woodbury are thrown into uncharted territory, Andrea steps up and fights against the intruders.
Unbeknownst to Rick, however, the other survivors in the prison are in danger since the Governor has sent his own group to attack the prison.
In one of the clips for the said outing, Andrea finds a picture of the Governor's happy family. Another snippet, meanwhile, features Michonne having an encounter with a mysterious girl whose face is covered with a cloth.
"Made to Suffer" will air Sunday, December 2 at 9/8c on AMC. It will be the last episode before the horror series takes a winter break.
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent