'The Walking Dead' 3.08 Sneak Peeks: Rick Attacks Woodbury
The unavoidable showdown between Rick and the Governor will finally take place in next week's episode of "The Walking Dead". The former sheriff and his group arrive in Woodbury to save Glenn and Maggie, but Daryl has a second thought about attacking the town where his brother Merle has been living.
Meanwhile, the Governor seemingly wants to get rid of Glenn and Maggie before Andrea notices her friends' existence in the town. As the people of Woodbury are thrown into uncharted territory, Andrea steps up and fights against the intruders.
Unbeknownst to Rick, however, the other survivors in the prison are in danger since the Governor has sent his own group to attack the prison.
In one of the clips for the said outing, Andrea finds a picture of the Governor's happy family. Another snippet, meanwhile, features Michonne having an encounter with a mysterious girl whose face is covered with a cloth.
"Made to Suffer" will air Sunday, December 2 at 9/8c on AMC. It will be the last episode before the horror series takes a winter break.
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.08 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie