New 'Hobbit' Production Video: Peter Jackson Finalizing 'An Unexpected Journey'
Peter Jackson released his ninth production video for "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey". Focusing on the post-production stage of the highly-anticipated movie, the video sees what's going on inside Park Road Post where Jackson and his team have been spending most of the time recently to finish the final cut of the film.
Basically, the promo video sees the hectic atmosphere of the studio as the time ticks closer to the December 14 release of the first "Hobbit" pic. Everyone in the editing process, from the CGI to the sound departments, are seen working extra hard and abandoning their sleep to finalize the epic movie before its premiere.
There's also a sneak peek at the recording session of "Hobbit" soundtrack at Studio One in Abbey Road Studios. Composer Howard Shore says, "I have looked forward to returning to the imaginative world of Middle-earth for quite a while. I read all of the books by Tolkien, including The Hobbit, when I was in my twenties, and his deep love of nature and all things green resonates deeply with me."
The first "Hobbit" movie follows the journey of Bilbo Baggins, who is reluctantly swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, which was long ago conquered by the dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakensheild.
Fans can obtain the advance tickets for the highly-anticipated Peter Jackson-directed film which had been available for purchase since November 7. They can also buy the advance tickets for "The Lord of the Rings" movie marathon, which is set to be held before the release of "Hobbit" on Saturday, December 8 and Sunday, December 9.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris